PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night D&D 4.0, H2 Thunderspire Labyrinth: 8PM-1AM PST(GMT-8 )

Griogre
January 30th, 2009, 19:27
I currently have five players and am looking for one more. The player who dropped was playing the wizard and they would like another wizard to replace him. The game just ended too late for him. The rest of the party is a paladin, fighter, rogue, cleric and warlord. The new character would start with the same XP as the last wizard which would make the new character most of the way through 4th level.

We normally play very consistently every Friday and I am looking for a mature player who will show up and contribute. Please note this is a late night game if you are not near a west coast time zone. This is a regular game and I am planning on running H3, P1 and P2 after this module. After that I will probably run my own stuff.

I use a dedicated Teamspeak server for voice so you will also need a working mic and headphones or a headset in addition to Fantasy Grounds. PM or respond to the thread if you are interested.

zohnnyg
January 31st, 2009, 14:52
id like to give it a try. i havent played 4th edition yet and have never used fantasy grounds. im in california so the time is no big deal im a night person. ive never played a wizard either, i like rangers and fighters but i have no problem playing a wizard. i enjoy roleplaying too. also what books would i need? i have the core rulebooks for 4th edition. my e-mail address is [email protected]

Griogre
January 31st, 2009, 22:48
Zohnnyg, for the WotC adventure path I am only using the PH for PC classes, feats, races - though I am likely to add stuff from the PH2 when it comes out. It's ok if you haven't used FG before as long as you have played in a face to face RPG game. I don't mind that you are new to 4E either as long as you have a PH and are willing to make an effort to learn it. I e-mailed you.

Griogre
February 2nd, 2009, 04:59
This game is full thanks for the interest.