PDA

View Full Version : Open Apology

unerwünscht
January 30th, 2009, 07:27
Open Apology to the Fantasy Grounds community as a whole.

I am generally a jerk, and sometimes I don't think about the things I say. It was not my intention to insult nor offend 99% or you, and if I have/did/ever do, I am truly sorry.

Devs: If this is not the right place please move it to the right place.

zabulus
January 30th, 2009, 08:05
You really should take those things on time, you know :)

Foen
January 31st, 2009, 14:47
As a 'DA goon', I'm remarkably unoffended :D

NP mate, you're not alone in holding strong views and being prepared to defend them.

Stuart

Sigurd
January 31st, 2009, 16:54
Being truly anything is a rare quality in this world. Incautious words and hurt feelings - both fade in cyberspace.

-Sigurd

Who appreciates your enthusiasm.

unerwünscht
February 3rd, 2009, 20:34
You really should take those things on time, you know :)
My English isn't the best in the world, so I am not sure I understand completely. But I will take that to be an "Apology accepted"

Who appreciates your enthusiasm.
Thank you, but I know I go too far sometimes. Last week I was heavily medicated, and took somethings a little too far with a few people. I know it's no excuse for bad behavior, but I still wanted to say sorry.

As a 'DA goon', I'm remarkably unoffended :D

Thank you for accepting my apology, and I am sorry I referred to you as a 'DA Goon'... Tho I still have to admit it makes me chuckle a little to think of DA as a "mafi-like" organization, with hired muscle.

Foen
February 3rd, 2009, 22:39
Tho I still have to admit it makes me chuckle a little to think of DA as a "mafi-like" organization, with hired muscle.

*grins*

Foen

Sorontar
February 3rd, 2009, 22:48
*grins*

Foen

Just got back from France Foen, where do you want the 1000 horses heads delivering to?