PDA

View Full Version : Rolemaster

Stuart
January 29th, 2009, 23:16
I have one slot up for grabs for anyone interested in play-testing Digital Adventure's Rolemaster Classic ruleset. I have three players for Thursday night (8PM GMT) and we could do with a fourth ... tank-type please. A dwarven Fighter would fit perfectly.

Please pm me if interested and include an email address so I can get you a Non Disclosure Agreement ...

The ruleset so far has performed really well, some features include:

Combat Tracker that is shared by Host/Client to automate offensive die rolls that : include all OB modifiers, all the DB modifiers from your target (including modifiers due to excessive hit loss, Stuns)

Automatic Table/Combat Resolver (Host) that not only does all the maths but also : populates a Host Combat Resolver with the correct weapon table, spits out the correct result, with a right click will call up the correct Critical table and ... allows all results to be dragged to the Tracker and the Chat Log.

The upshot of all that is a combat resolution that is not very different in speed from 3.5 and is *far* quicker than pnp games (those that I recall, anyway).

scytale2
January 29th, 2009, 23:21
I'd love to play a dwarven fighter.....on a Friday:)

Culdraug
January 30th, 2009, 01:36
Arrrrrrggggg!!! i missed it again! O wait... you said 8 pm "GMT". Thats 1 in the morning for me. Darn.

So is it getting close then?

Stuart
January 30th, 2009, 09:56
Close ? Yes I think so ... on my very old PC the Combat Tracker and Combat Resolver are behaving. There are still a couple of bugs and some errata but, given a real push, I'm hopeful for an early Summer release.

At the moment, Thursday is the only evening I can offer - sorry Scy, much as I'd love to see Brodger reincarnated.