PDA

View Full Version : Any World of Darkness type games out there?

KainVorador
January 26th, 2009, 22:04
EST time zone, late afternoons and on. Any games running or starting up?

Zhale
January 28th, 2009, 00:29
I would also be interested in a WoD game, and I'm more familiar with nWoD now. Changeling or a Changing Breeds game would be awesome, and I'm also in the Eastern time zone.

Noelle
January 28th, 2009, 16:54
Me too....I love world of darkness, but does anyone know if there's a ruleset for OWoD or NWoD out in Fantasy Grounds 2 yet? When would you like to play and whats everyones email address and IM. You can find out my IMs just by looking at my profile. Okay talk to you soon

Oberoten
January 28th, 2009, 19:22
https://oberoten.dyndns.org/FGwiki

or

https://oberoten.dyndns.org/ext

Zhale
January 28th, 2009, 22:13
Awesome, thank you. That's the cutest beholder-thing I've ever seen too.

I get off of work at 2:00, the earliest I'd be ready to play is 3:00, and I prefer a session of 4-6 hours.

Oberoten
January 28th, 2009, 22:28
*grins* Well it is one of my fave sayings RL that the more evil and nasty a breed, the cuter it's babies will have to be to survive being raised by them. :)

... and somehow we ended up with the idea of fluffy baby beholders as pets. :) Totally adorable. One of the players has one as her familaris.

Nilliom
January 28th, 2009, 23:50
I would be interested too, NWOD. I'm EST zone and would play week end any time and week day after 18h00.

You can reach me by the email icon above

Hear from you soon

Zhale
January 29th, 2009, 20:29
I should give a more detailed schedule of my availability. Because I was asked if my work availability is still the same, I have no idea how long this is going to be accurate. For now, Fridays after 2:00, alternating Saturdays after noon, and alternating Sundays at any time are my best times. Because of another obligation, I could start on this Saturday, skip the next, and the one after that. After that, however, my schedule will be back to normal.