PDA

View Full Version : xp'd DM looking for Players (d20 D&D)

Captcorajus
January 26th, 2009, 16:00
I'm looking for 2 - 4 players to start a new campaign. Its d20 D&D. I'm a very seasoned DM, but new to FG, so you might have to bare with me while I learn my way around the system. I did run a campaign on NWN and ran my own created PW, so I expect the tech problems to be minimal.

The campaign itself will be part dungeon crawl, part RP, and characters will be created using the point buy system from the DMG, characters will have 28 points. The ruleset is the included d20, and only classes, feats and skills from that set will be allowed. Prestige classes are not used.

I will be using tokens from four ugly monsters.

KainVorador
January 26th, 2009, 16:50
Sign me up.

Harrier
January 26th, 2009, 18:06
what timezone and days? ;-)

Captcorajus
January 26th, 2009, 19:05
what timezone and days? ;-)

you know, that's a great question. :) I'm looking to game either tuesday or thursday. I'm Eastern Time zone, and was looking for an evening game (for me) to start around 6 and run for 4 - 5 hours. One other thing, please go to the game calendar, look for the "Lands of Mystery" Campaign, and apply as a player.

The Land of Mystery campaign is one that I'm bringing from my old Neverwinter Nights PW. The basic campaign takes place in the lands of Izenor. About 1500 years prior to the start of the campaign a major disaster destroyed the Azguard Empire, a fairly advanced civiliazation which had dominated the continent for almost three thousand years.

Most of the technology was lost, and the lands and people were fractured into small fiefs and walled independent cities. The lands themselves are dominated by the ruins of the "ancients." The disaster affected all races, and almost wiped out the Eldar (Elves), and Moradarin (Dwarves). From the ashes also came a new race... the Hin (halflings), and a variety of mutated elves and humans (Orcs and Goblins). Strange creatures roam the lands making overland travel dangerous.

This land needs hearty souls to uncover its mysteries and make it safe for decent folks. It needs heroes! Izenor needs you!

Thanks,

Dave

connorsname
January 27th, 2009, 15:29
I would be interested in joining. Just email me at [email protected]
I've played DnD a few times, although I normally play 4e.

Sir_Lordherard
January 27th, 2009, 21:30
I´m in too, and don´t worry I´m new with the game too so you´re not the only one "struggling" during the game jejej...
By the way, respect to the time, can you be a little more specific? I mean you say to play around 6 but I´m clueless about when you´re at 6 which time is where I am, What timezone are you located? (-1, 0, +1,+2, etc.) so I can figure out the time of play, I´m in -3, Argentina...

Captcorajus
January 27th, 2009, 21:44
I´m in too, and don´t worry I´m new with the game too so you´re not the only one "struggling" during the game jejej...
By the way, respect to the time, can you be a little more specific? I mean you say to play around 6 but I´m clueless about when you´re at 6 which time is where I am, What timezone are you located? (-1, 0, +1,+2, etc.) so I can figure out the time of play, I´m in -3, Argentina...

Awesome! I'm in Maryland, USA... That's Eastern Standard time. You're time it would be 9pm. Please feel free to email me at [email protected]. I will send you some background info so you can get an idea of what character you would like to play.

Sir_Lordherard
January 28th, 2009, 01:12
e-mail sent....