PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Call of Cthulhu classic game

howerd.phillips
January 22nd, 2009, 16:39
Looking for once a week game, preferably late in the evenings on the weekends but may be able to do once a week during the week. I'm in ET time zone. Is it hard to find games?

guderien
January 23rd, 2009, 16:30
I'd be interested in getting into a game also. Love CoC, new to FGII though. Any potential Keepers out there?

Valarian
January 23rd, 2009, 17:01
I'm wanting to try out a Cthulhu Dark Ages adventure, running on alternate Friday nights (8pm GMT+0). Supposed to start last Friday (16th Jan), but it's been postponed until February in the hope of getting a second player. I've not run Cthulhu before, and it's been a number of years since I played. I'd like to try and get back in to it.

Currently I've got a monk. The story will be around Worcester (Weogornaceaster) and Droitwich (Saltwyche). The monk character will be based in the cathedral monastery of Worcester.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9493

guderien
January 23rd, 2009, 19:36
I'd play but I'm GMT-7 and that's a big time difference :cry: . If you change it to anytime on the weekend Sat/Sun I'd play.

Andeee
January 23rd, 2009, 19:42
Cool... I recon I'm in if it's going ahead. Chuthulu Dark Ages? Never heard of it. Sounds great :)

Valarian
January 23rd, 2009, 20:44
It's Call of Cthulhu, based at the turn of the millennium ... the first one.
Sort of a Cadfael type setting, but with added mythos.

howerd.phillips
January 24th, 2009, 22:32
I've been trying for months to find a CoC (classic, maybe modern) virtual table top game, using any text based interface. I thought this was one of the more popular RPGs (it's certainly one of the oldest). Any tips or recommendations on finding a game? This game is great. Lot of thinking rather than hack and slay D&D I played in high school.

Thete
January 25th, 2009, 09:38
Add me to the list of players seeking a game. Some kind of FG Coc group/chat channel would be handy

Valarian
January 25th, 2009, 11:40
It looks as though you'd have a game in a US friendly time if one of you were to act as Keeper.