PDA

View Full Version : Looking For New Players 3.5D&D/Pathfinder Sat Nights -7GMT

madman
January 19th, 2009, 21:01
The King has died, and the city of Korvosa is in chaos! Riots, banditry, monsters, and mayhem are turning the normally safe streets of the city into a war zone. Desperate to regain control of her city, Queen Ileosa seeks heroes to aid her in reclaiming control before the largest city in all Varisia consumes itself from within, as Pathfinder’s second Adventure Path, Curse of the Crimson Throne, begins with a bang!

Starting new adventure path tonight 1-19-09 and we still need two or three players to round out the group

we would be playing Saturday nights at 7:00 PM GMT - 7 once a week

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=353

Check Profile for contact info

Madman

jprime84
January 21st, 2009, 15:30
We have a druid and a ranger so far - with two other players signed up who havent started to play yet.

Madman has a good campaign put together here in FG2. Join up, its gonna be cool. We are talking about playing again Monday the 26th.

Fake Healer
February 15th, 2009, 18:23
I think I am in. I have never played a VTT but have had Fantasy Grounds for a while now. I hope you guys don't mind 'learnin' me a thing or two about it.:D
I am pretty flexible with what I can play, PC-wise, although I would like to avoid the healer role if possible. I am doing that in my once a week face to face group.