PDA

View Full Version : GURPS: Bugmen of Venus (2009-02-07 19:00 GMT)

Spyke
January 18th, 2009, 17:00
I'm going to run a one-shot GURPS adventure on Saturday 7th February starting at 19:00 GMT.

If interested, please register (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/index.php?view=details&id=45%3Agurps-bugmen-of-venus-a-tale-of-the-solar-patrol&option=com_eventlist&Itemid=45) on the event calendar at FUM.

Bugmen of Venus (A Tale of the Solar Patrol)

Venus is a world of volcanoes, swamps, strange mists and dinosaurs. First settled in 1998, it has remained a frontier world for over 50 years. Deep in the swamps, Earth colonists encountered two primitive native races, hell-bent on each other's destruction.

News has reached the Solar Patrol of an attack on a remote Research station. Your mission is simple: get in; get the scientists, get out.

This will be an encounter designed to last just a few hours. Pre-generated characters will be provided for up to 4 players. You'll need a licensed copy of Fantasy Grounds to play, but you'll only need to be familiar with the rules in the free GURPS Lite (https://e23.sjgames.com/item.html?id=SJG31-0004).

Spyke

VenomousFiligree
January 18th, 2009, 18:23
Registered! :)

borusa32
January 18th, 2009, 18:43
I would be interested in playing.
Any relation to Tales of the Solar Patrol?

Peter

Spyke
January 18th, 2009, 20:09
I would be interested in playing.
Any relation to Tales of the Solar Patrol?

PeterI'm using the background from the GURPS "Tales of the Solar Patrol" to give this its flavour, but the scenario is intentionally short, as it's difficult to play through more than a single encounter in one online session, and doesn't require prior knowledge or really get into the full supplement. I'll be using text chat throughout for the game.

Registered! Great! I was going to drop you a PM but you beat me to it! :)

Spyke

borusa32
January 24th, 2009, 20:10
cheers

Now registered

Peter

Spyke
January 24th, 2009, 20:23
cheers

Now registered

PeterGreat! :)

Spyke

Spyke
February 6th, 2009, 08:42
We could still use one or two more players for tomorrow, if anyone's interested.

Spyke