PDA

View Full Version : Multi-System Gamer Looking for a Game, Bi-Weekly or maybe Weekly

Zhale
January 18th, 2009, 16:16
The gaming group I am currently part of is on a hiatus of indeterminate length (i.e., until we find a night that we all can meet on). I don't have a decent place to offer to host a more local group. So I am looking for an online game.

As the title mentions, I have experience with multiple systems; I've actually lost count. Generally, I try anything once and stick with it if I like it. Having said that, while I am no longer satisfied with Dungeons & Dragons, I am willing to play any edition 3.5 or lower. For all other games, just make the pitch and I'll tell you if I'm interested.

My play style:
*I accept that adventuring is an inherently deadly activity.
*I favor social interaction over combat.
*In most genres, I am not interested in wasting "mooks".
*I like believable (not realistic) worlds, where events happen in spite of the party's actions.
*When it does come to combat, sometimes it's OK to just hit, but when I want to cause a specific kind of injury, I want it to matter.

I could play weekly on Fridays, or bi-weekly on Saturdays and Sundays (e.g., I'd be able to play today, then again on January 31/February 1). Because of my work schedule, I will have to leave the session by 10:00p.m. Eastern Time. My preferred session length is 4-6 hours. On Fridays, I could start play as early as 4:00 p.m., on the weekends I have available, I could start at any time after 8:00 a.m.