PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night D&D 4.0, H2 Thunderspire Labyrinth: 8PM-1AM PST(GMT-8 )

Griogre
January 17th, 2009, 02:44
I currently have five players and am looking for one more. The sixth player who was playing the group’s cleric is on his way to Iraq and can’t play anymore. The rest of the party is a paladin, fighter, rogue, wizard and warlord. The group has expressed a strong desire the replacement player also run a cleric. The new character would start with the same XP as the last cleric which would make the new character most of the way through 4th level.

We normally play very consistently every Friday and I am looking for a mature player who will show up and contribute. Please note this is a late night game if you are not near a west coast time zone. This is a regular game and I am planning on running H3, P1 and P2 after this module. After that I will probably run my own stuff.

I use a dedicated Teamspeak server for voice so you will also need a working mic and headphones or a headset in addition to Fantasy Grounds. PM or respond to the thread if you are interested.

Griogre
January 20th, 2009, 20:09
I'm still looking for a cleric player, and now, the wizard player has been swallowed by the Internet too - so I am looking for two players now. Let me know if you are interested.

Griogre
January 22nd, 2009, 01:58
This game is now full. Thanks for the interest.