PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.5 Campaign starting [GMT]

Drac-Pride
January 14th, 2009, 01:56
Hi,
I posted a few days back looking for a game to join, but since there hasn't been any response I thought I'd try my hand at hosting one myself.
I'm totally new to Fantasy Grounds but have spent the past few hours getting a module ready to play with it, I'm pretty much good to go, but I hope you understand that I'll still be learning the ins and out of the software when we start.

I'd like 4-5 players who are available either Wednesday nights 6pm - 9pm or weekdays through the day. I know how this is quite a restrictive time slot, sorry.

Character creation...
Reply here/PM me with your idea and which books you'll be using. I normally say that pretty much ANY D&D book is fine... As long as I can lay my hands on it myself - don't worry, I have a LARGE collection!!!!! If I can't lay my hands on the books myself, I hope you won't be offended if I ask you to come up with something else.
Characters will start at level 2.

EKLEN
January 15th, 2009, 10:55
can you play at 6pm est, or would you be cool with being an alternate when people cant play?

Drac-Pride
January 17th, 2009, 13:39
Hi,
I posted a few days back looking for a game to join, but since there hasn't been any response I thought I'd try my hand at hosting one myself.
I'm totally new to Fantasy Grounds but have spent the past few hours getting a module ready to play with it, I'm pretty much good to go, but I hope you understand that I'll still be learning the ins and out of the software when we start.

I'd like 4-5 players who are available either Wednesday nights 6pm - 9pm or weekdays through the day. I know how this is quite a restrictive time slot, sorry.

Character creation...
Reply here/PM me with your idea and which books you'll be using. I normally say that pretty much ANY D&D book is fine... As long as I can lay my hands on it myself - don't worry, I have a LARGE collection!!!!! If I can't lay my hands on the books myself, I hope you won't be offended if I ask you to come up with something else.
Characters will start at level 2.

Link to the campaign I'm running -
https://fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=356

Drac-Pride
January 18th, 2009, 11:34
Here's a taster...

The shovel clanged against rock, and its wielder snarled in frustration. He shook his brown, furry hands and squinted up into the rain.
"Dig!" a clear voice came from above. "Dig, damn you, or I'll have you flayed alive!"
Deep in the pit, the varag warrior couldn't see the speaker, but he knew the smooth-skinned, silk-clothed fool all too well.
Clang! Another stone. After throwing down his shovel, the varag took a pull from his wineskin. Time for a break, he thought.
A green orb shot out of the darkness above, knocking the wineskin out of the varag's grasp. Snarling in pain and rage, the warrior held his burned hand and watched the wineskin disintegrate in a green pool. Looking up, he saw the smooth-skinned spellcaster, and he grabbed his shovel and gripped it as if it were an axe.
And then he saw the eyes. Those eyes...
The varag turned back to the mud and the rock. He began to dig again.

KainVorador
January 18th, 2009, 22:10
PMing you.

Jorgo Mono
January 21st, 2009, 19:34
This sounds really interesting, and I'd really like to play, but I'm at GMT -5:00, and I'm still in school...

Ksathra
February 4th, 2010, 23:56
I'd like to join. I'd like to play a Human Dragonfire Adept if possible. So as books thats: PHB, Dragon Magic, Races of Dragon.

Raznok193
February 5th, 2010, 22:42
id be interested in playing as well, would want to play a Dragonborn Warblade

Books: Tome of Battle, Races of Dragon