PDA

View Full Version : January 25th Start - Modern Campaign

MindBuzzer
January 3rd, 2009, 12:17
Good Day Everybody,

Currently looking for a couple players for a great home brew campaign taking place in the year 2026, many house rules are in place for better realism and feel of the game.

The story takes place around four individuals that have never met before until an incident occur that shatters their life and world around them. The year 2026 will never be forgotten, oddly enough this is 25 years after another event that had marked the nation and everybody around the world.

That is all that the information that can be provided, anything more will be the start of the game on January 25th, 2009. Games will be bi-weekly taking place on Sunday at 3pm until 9pm EST with a 15 minutes break at 6pm. There is a chance the game may start a week later depending on some missing details in my schedule.

Each player must be efficient with emails since lot of information will be communicated that way and feedback will be requested often. Should you think this a campaign in line with your taste, feel free to send me an email using [email protected]. My response time is normally 24-48 hours at most.

Looking forward playing with some people,

Kindly yours,

MindBuzzer