PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings- Shadows of Angmar

kyxmma
January 3rd, 2009, 09:19
I would like to start a Lord of the Rings game using the Chaosium Basic Roleplaying rules(percentile based, very easy to learn). The games will be held saturdays starting at 6pm eastern bi weekly(dont know gmt time, sorry). All of my resources I am using are from the old MERP books. Also if you dont know the Basic roleplaying rules you can still join the game. I am looking for dedicated, mature players that game for the story and roleplaying NOT powerplayers. Also I do not want rule nazi's. If this fits your description then you are more than welcome to post here or send me a pm for more information. Thankyou.

P.S Voice is required.

kyxmma
January 3rd, 2009, 17:08
I have two players so far and still looking for 2 more.

kyxmma
January 4th, 2009, 06:44
The year is T.A 1642 and you start in the town called Dispar. Dispar is small village(approx. 600 people) located near the border of Arthedain close to Angmar. Something very strange has been happening. So far six young girls have been reported missing in the past two months. The town guards have gone nowhere with there investigations so Lord Aldimir has hired you to investigate this crisis hoping for better results. Just two days ago Lord Aldimir's daughter went missing from his own house without a trace... Can you save Aldimir's daughter and the other girls or is it too late?

Halatir
October 1st, 2010, 11:57
If there is any chance of joining.. I totally fit the profile and will love to take part!!!