PDA

View Full Version : CoC Dark Ages - Friday 8pm (UK, GMT+0)

Valarian
January 2nd, 2009, 22:54
I'm going to be running a Call of Cthulhu Dark Ages adventure on alternate Friday nights starting on the 16th January. The game will run from 8pm to 11pm UK time (GMT+0) on a fortnightly basis.

I've got one player already, playing a monk (Celtic Christian). The adventure will be a murder mystery type investigation, with the obligatory occult involvement. The setting is the kingdom of Mercia. I'll post up some further details when I've firmed up where I'm going to set it ... currently the location is most probably Worcester and the surrounds, although I could possibly go with Shrewsbury (Scrobbesbyrig) to bring the Welsh (Britons) in to the mix.

Valarian
January 13th, 2009, 08:52
Murder on the Saltway: A dried out corpse of a young initiate is found packed in to a box of salt from Saltwych. Strange symbols cover the dessicated skin.

borusa32
February 7th, 2009, 18:00
Hi Ian

Is this still a runner?
I'd be quite keen.

Peter

Valarian
February 7th, 2009, 20:33
One session played, with the next one on Friday (13th Feb). The chat log for the first session is available here (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/images/fbfiles/files/Murder_on_the_Saltway_Pt1.pdf). I'm putting the files on the Four Ugly Monsters website, where the gaming group has a forum (Friday Night European Gaming). There are two players already (monk and exorcist). There should be one more new player at the next session.

Detty
February 8th, 2009, 00:41
If you get a space for another could you let me know as i'm interested

Pusher
February 8th, 2009, 04:02
I enjoyed reading your game's log. Looking forward to the next session.

Valarian
February 8th, 2009, 10:50
If you get a space for another could you let me know as i'm interested
With the other interested parties, I've got four players now. If an opening comes up, or the adventure takes a turn where more players could be accommodated then I'll let you know.