PDA

View Full Version : 3 new players searching for a DM for 4E

CaribbeanGamer
December 20th, 2008, 21:42
3 mature (20+ years old) players looking for a DM to teach us the ways of D&D 4E - we're all EST, but will work around your schedule.

Also all new to FG, but all very computer literate and long time gamers.

Anyone out there?

Dracenfels
December 21st, 2008, 01:47
have you guys every role played? Or are you just new to 4e? Have you read the players handbook yet? Just curious cause I'm in the process of learning the game too. I used to play and dm older versions of dnd and became interested again with this new 4e and its possibilities. I'm looking for a dm aswell.

CaribbeanGamer
December 21st, 2008, 02:58
All long time gamers, just new to RP. Just looking for a basic adventure to get our feet wet.

CelineSSauve
December 26th, 2008, 16:05
I'd be interested in playing another game (I have a two-Sundays a month game that I play in on FGII presently.) but have never DMed before.

I do have the "free RPG day" 4th edition encounter "Treasure of Talon Pass" (for five 5th level PCs) which I'd be willing to try running.

I'm not going to be around from tomorrow through Jan 3rd though (on the road), but after that I have after 5pm EST free Tues-Thur and Fri-Mon free all day (though I may be called in on Monday or Friday, but never on the weekends).

Only thing though is that I'd be running text only. I find the chat programs don't like my wireless connection or either of the headsets I have around the house.

Cryptfiend
December 26th, 2008, 22:49
I'm an experienced DM with a lot of adventures available, be they homegrown or printed retail versions.

im also on est.

the problem is: im brand spanking new to FG2 (having just received it as a christmas gift). Give me a bit of time to learn how it works, and if you are still looking for a DM...i'd be more than willing to help

Dracenfels
December 27th, 2008, 02:59
Cryptfiend I'm interested to play new to 4.0 and fg2 also...So I would love to get something going to learn and experiment. Let me know.

CaribbeanGamer
December 28th, 2008, 14:03
Cryptfiend - After inputting Keep on the Shadowfell, I like to think I have a decent knowledge of the FG software - I just don't understand the rules of 4E D&D.

We can always learn together - send me a PM with dates and times when you're available.

Newawd
December 30th, 2008, 18:20
Hey, is anyone in this thread still looking for a game? We have a game going with mature, reliable players. We play every Wednesday at ~6:30 California time... We're looking for one player to replace a guy that has to leave. You'd be replacing a rogue, but we'd be fine with whatever you wanted to play.

PM me and we'll work out the details. If you are quick enough, you could game with us tonight (we changed the day this once because our normal day would have fallen on New Years Eve).

Thanks, and hope to hear from you!
Newawd