PDA

View Full Version : Player seeking DnD3.5ed/Eberron/FR, Exalted, SW, or other game

Grimvisage
December 14th, 2008, 04:59
Hey everyone,

I'm a long-time tabletop gamer, mostly with experience DMing and playing D&D, though I've also dabbled in several other games. I'd love to try something new, but I don't have the core rules for any games other than those listed in the title. My availability is currently pretty open, including most evenings Eastern Standard Time, but will probably be restricted to weekend evenings only as of early January. Are there any games getting started soon that are in that schedule and need another player? I'm fine with role-play heavy or combat-heavy games. If there's a game I might not have the ruleset for but that I could probably pick up as I went along, particularly something sci-fi, I'll be more than happy to give it a shot. I'm flexible as far as character concepts go. Post a reply if you've got an opening or have a question. Thanks!

-J

Newawd
December 30th, 2008, 18:57
Hey, are you still looking for a game? We have a 4e game going with mature, reliable players. We play every Wednesday at ~6:30 PM California time... We're looking for one player to replace a guy that has to leave. You'd be replacing a rogue, but we'd be fine with whatever you wanted to play.

PM me and we'll work out the details. If you are quick enough, you could game with us tonight (we changed the day this once because our normal day would have fallen on New Years Eve).

Thanks, and hope to hear from you!
Jared