PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone who enjoys lots of RPing

Andrepartthree
December 13th, 2008, 20:24
... and I do mean lots.. our DM has stated she considers her campaigns 90 percent role play and ten percent combat.. don't get the wrong impression there ARE fights and action scenes.. but you should be the kind of player who's comfortable with RPing out your character's personality (especially interaction with other player's PC's) and who's comfortable with 1 or more game sessions going by with no combat.. you should also be the kind of player who enjoys posting out-of-game-session comments on the board (web page) we have set up for the game - basically role playing with other characters outside of the regular game sessions via posts on the board. You should also be the kind of player comfortable with writing up a detailed character background and personality for your PC.

If you're that kind of player.. you start out as a 12th level good aligned PC (as you can imagine our DM likes her campaigns to be on a grand scale ;) ) or neutral aligned if you can come up with a good reason why you'd get along with the paladin and lawful good monk goodie two shoes in the group .. we play from 2pm to 8pm eastern standard time Saturdays.. a website with more info is at :

https://worldofanima.freeforums.org/

If you're interested register there to read more about it but also shoot the DM, Cirra, an e-mail at [email protected] and let her know you read about the game in FG and would like to find out more about it.. then e-mail me at [email protected] so I can tell you more about the campaign :)

EugeneZ
December 14th, 2008, 02:20
I'm not interested, but I *am* curious (as others who are interested might be): What game system are you using? I'm assuming DnD 3.5 based on the paladin/monk thing. And 12th level isn't too epic in 4e.

Highway Man
December 14th, 2008, 06:22
What system are you using?

Andrepartthree
December 16th, 2008, 15:23
Crap ! Thanks guys I appreciate the ?'s , alerts me to the fact I need to post more info...

The game system we're using is version 3.0/3.5 , dungeons and dragons...

With all the Christmas craziness going on right now I have to admit I don't know if I'll remember to check this (fantasy grounds) board each day.. however FG does send it's users an alert to their personal e-mail (which I do check regularly ) if someone sends us a PM on here .... so if anyone's interested please PM me on here .. if you want to e-mail me directly at [email protected] that's great too but I'd take it as a personal favor if you include the name you go by on fantasy grounds in that situation, makes it easier for me to know who's who in case you message me both on FG and via my gmail ;) ..

Master
December 16th, 2008, 18:25
I thought I had stumbled into the personals section of the forum there for a moment :)

I like pina colada :)

Blahness98
December 18th, 2008, 02:26
Just to let yall in, I was in a past game of Andre's.. Beware of the dreaded wall of text ability he has. :) Nice seeing you Andre.

:)

Blah

Valarian
December 18th, 2008, 11:55
This looks familiar. Which area are you gaming in currently?
The reason being I can then prioritise the mapping of the continent for that area.
I would be interested in the game, but I'm afraid being the other side of the pond I couldn't last the whole session. I've also got young kids, so starting at what would be 6pm for me is still a little early. I'd only be available from 4pm to 7pm (8pm to 11pm UK time).

Andrepartthree
January 4th, 2009, 00:37
Marie Camden (aka blahness98) how the heck are you? :) Damn good hearing from you again! I'm guessing you're still busy and/or Sat's wouldn't work for you or else you would have let me know you could play or something - damn shame, I'm running Briana in this FG game too (not very original I know :P ) , Broadsword is running an Onok that resembles Scef in many aspects in this campaign, bringing Marie in would kick *** big time ! ;) .. ah well :( ..

And yes my wall of text is indeed to be feared :P

Valarian I really appreciate you expressing interest but.. I think our DM, Cirra, would be looking for someone who could be there from 2pm to 6pm Eastern Standard Time, I'm so sorry :( (it was 2pm to 8pm but we cut it back to 2pm to 6pm.. sometimes it goes as late as 7pm).

Any other extreme RP'er's (as in mostly character interaction as opposed to combat) out there?

Blahness98
January 5th, 2009, 23:25
Due to recent scheduling changes, I haven't had much time for anything. Hell, most I have been doing lately is eat, sleep and work. I need a break. If I ever get days off that occur on a regular basis, I will look yall up. Until then, if you need a filler for a game, drop me an email. Marie can probably sneak her way into and out of a game easy enough.

Andrepartthree
January 19th, 2009, 16:07
Crap sorry blahness! I've been very lazy this is the first time I've checked the FG website in weeks, lol.. the 5 and 7 year olds have been keeping me busy ;) ...

Anyways ... I'll check with the DM, I think she was looking for someone who can make it to the game sessions the majority of the time which is a shame would love to have Marie as the occasional guest star :( ... I will of course sing your praises to her and let you know ;)