PDA

View Full Version : The "Definitive" List

hobo_welf
December 9th, 2008, 11:40
I looked (only briefly, I'll admit) at some threads to see if one like this had been made yet, and I didn't find anything.

About six months ago I got FG II, and since then I've been having a ball with it, but I realize that since this is an open source program, there must be tons of mods out there, and I'd like to compile a list of very helpful ones for anyone who is new to FG, or even veterans who don't know everything that's out there.

But I definitely need the help of other people on the forum to show me the things that they've found useful throughout the years.

I'll put the list on here, and hopefully we can make a pretty comprehensive list. Unless, of course, someone else has already done this, in which case we can have a quick laugh at my expense and then move on with our lives :P

Thanks in advance!
-Joe

Oberoten
December 9th, 2008, 11:57
https://oberoten.mine.nu/FGwiki

Is a good place to start, we're adding to it as fast as we can.

EugeneZ
December 9th, 2008, 13:45
About six months ago I got FG II, and since then I've been having a ball with it, but I realize that since this is an open source program, there must be tons of mods out there, and I'd like to compile a list of very helpful ones for anyone who is new to FG, or even veterans who don't know everything that's out there.

For the sake of avoiding confusion, Fantasy Grounds is not open-source software in any sense of the word. I can only assume you meant the extensibility of FG2 via lua scripts but that by no means makes this an open source project. If it was open source it would most likely not exist, or if it did, it would be called OpenRPG and it would be awful. :p