PDA

View Full Version : Babylon 5 Campaign [Sunday 8pm UK]

Valarian
December 6th, 2008, 11:17
I'm looking to start a Babylon 5 ship-based campaign, initially using the 3rd edition d20 OGL rules but maybe migrating to the new Mongoose Traveller rules once the Universe of Babylon 5 book is released and I have time to construct a ruleset (and if the players want it). I'll be starting the campaign with 3rd level characters.

The campaign will run on Sunday evenings between 8pm and 11pm UK time. Check this link (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=7&year=2008&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=136) to see what this means for you. This week (December 7th) will be character generation. The campaign will begin next week (December 14th) and continue either the following week (21st December) or in the new year (4th January) depending on player availability over the Christmas period.

I would like between three and six reliable players for the campaign. The campaign will be ship based, but the style of campaign (Rangers, EarthForce, IPX/Explorer, Trader Crew) will depend on the characters the players want to play. Could players please register their interest in the thread, and state what sort of campaign style they'd like to participate in.

Elf
December 6th, 2008, 17:32
I'm in!

Hmm Style of Campaign.... IPX/Explorer or Rangers.

Valarian
December 7th, 2008, 20:23
FGII server alias for the campaign: just jump dead idol

Valarian
December 8th, 2008, 08:50
I've got one player so far, an EarthForce Officer / Scientist (Astrogation / Linguistics) and a possible second playing an EarthForce Officer. We're going for an IPX/Explorer type campaign, with scenarios being played out on the Rim.

If there are any more interested, presuming you have the books, could you send me a 3rd level character using the standard attribute scores. If not, I'll run another character building session on Saturday evening (13th December, 8pm UK time).

Valarian
December 17th, 2008, 12:59
The game is going to be an exploration game set in 2266 to 2267, similar in style to the Crusade TV series. The characters will be members of the crew of the EAS Warden, a new Vigilance class light cruiser (one of three in service). All characters are members of EarthForce.

Valarian
December 18th, 2008, 15:20
I'm still looking for a couple more players for the game. Anyone?
I'm planning on running a character building session on Saturday evening (13th December, 8pm UK time).