PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 - FR Sons of Gruumsh

Plissken
November 24th, 2008, 02:41
Info page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=309

Friday afternoon/evenings PST. Please let me know if you're interested. I'm also willing to run a different module so if there's something you'd like to play let me know.

This game should be a short 3-4 session adventure.

Azrek The Forsaken
November 24th, 2008, 02:52
Sounds good man count me in.

Plissken
November 24th, 2008, 03:14
Awesome! Glad to have you on board. Check out the calendar page and create a character using the creation rules I've detailed.

Azrek The Forsaken
November 24th, 2008, 03:30
Do I need a particular ruleset to play, Or is d20 all I need?

Plissken
November 24th, 2008, 03:44
d20 is all you need but you don't have to download anything. Just create a character.

Pheonix-IV
November 24th, 2008, 23:48
Eenteresting. This is the first 3.5 game i've found that works for my timezone, and i've been feeling like playing a 3.5 game for awhile now.

I assume we can use the FR books, but is there a list of splatbooks we can use or is it all core?

Plissken
November 25th, 2008, 00:08
Hi, Pheonix. Yes, FR book is fine but it's all core.

nsn123
November 25th, 2008, 00:20
i'd love to join. This is my first virtual tabletop game. Can i use the demo version of Fantasy Grounds?

Thanks,

Nick

Plissken
November 25th, 2008, 01:01
Hi, Nsn. The demo version of FG won't work. You'll have to purchase at least the lite version to play.

Martian
November 25th, 2008, 02:57
Is this still ongoing? I purchased the lite version of FG. I have not played any games yet, and that goes for pen and paper as well. However, I'm very anxious to play, would love to start getting into this.

Plissken
November 25th, 2008, 03:07
Martian, welcome aboard. Just head on over to the calendar page and apply and follow the character creation rules I have posted.

Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=309

SavageIBS
November 25th, 2008, 03:25
I'd be interested in playing if I could show up around 6pm PST. I dont get home from work any earlier than that.

I'm also in the "I've never played Pen and Paper or Virtual group" but I'm wanting to try it out. I've bought the Full Lic. and messed around with it a bit.

I'd probably need some help making a character too. As far as a character is concerned I'd like to play some kind of Fighter/Tank Dwarf or Human.

Let me know what you think

Thanks
P.S. I guess I'll just apply and go from there

Plissken
November 25th, 2008, 05:07
Hi, Savage. 6 pm no prob. A fighter is just what the party needs. Can you let me know what help you need for creating a character?

Cimig
November 25th, 2008, 07:46
Savage if you need help with character gen just let us know. I know at least that I have close to ten years of experience as both a DM and a player and can help you with learning the game. I'm sure that the others players here have plenty of experience to go around.

Mr_longcat
November 30th, 2008, 04:28
I know I might be a bit late, but I'd like to play also. I'd more than likely play a Sorcerer or something to that.

I do have experience playing both tabletop and Virtual Tabletop, as a DM and a player.

lordmechx1
December 3rd, 2008, 05:33
Hello i saw your running a 3.5 game on fridays and if you have room i would like to join.

Martian
December 6th, 2008, 21:02
Plissken,

I've been detained, but ready to get started now. How often do you play the games? How long do they last? When do you play? :)

I'll run over to the calendar page like you said, and get started creating my character.

Plissken
December 20th, 2008, 00:58
Hello, we've had lots of players in the beginning but quite a few dropped because of inconsistent schedules or real life.

There is a game going on right now. If you would like to join in go ahead. Create a 6th level character or I can provide you with an NPC.

ChemicalAgent
December 23rd, 2008, 03:29
Plissken, if you still have any openings I'd love to join in. I've been playing and DMing for around 10 years, and can do any class the party needs.

KainVorador
December 24th, 2008, 17:18
Added myself to your calender. need approval and more info, please PM me.