PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Clone Commando Campaign

ShadowedKnight
November 7th, 2008, 01:49
Well, it seems I was convinced into running a second campaign....

My previous pirate campaign will be changed to an every other week campaign due to complications.....The second campaign will be run on those off weeks and will be entertaining so I am told from my ideas.

I will be running a Clone Commando campaign of sorts in the concept that I will allow 4 players to be commandos and 2 players to be non-commandos and perform just like a squad in the Republic Commando game.

The 2 non-commandos can be clones or non clones as they see fit, but the commandos will all be clones of Jango Fett.

As for the clones, each of them will be given their stats and must take their first two classes soldier (due to the training bit). Other than that all their choices will be as they see fit and will be requisitioned gear by the military.

For the non-clones, they will roll 4d6 drop the lowest and choose all they want. The gear will be bought via credits based upon their level.

All characters will be level 8 as well.

All clone commandos will be in Fira Squad and Omicron Company trained by Sergeant Davin Torvain, an ex mercenary Mandalorian Selkath who took the name of a human in order to hide on Concord Dawn.

Any way that is the gist of it and any one interested in talking to me can just IM me on my contact info or send me a PM on here.

I have 3 commandos.

RC-3432 "Roundhouse" a CQB expert and main medic.
RC-2222 "Ditch" a dual pistol wielding pilot.
RC-0032 "Vac" the lead-man rifle expert and main slicer.

And for the non commandos....well I have a possible Xexto and that is about it.

ShadowedKnight
November 11th, 2008, 05:07
well even though I've had no interest so far...I figure I'll do some updates.

One) I will be changing my campaign dates to Saturdays (same time though)
Two) my Clone Commando game has all 4 commando slots filled leaving 2 non commando slots open.
Three) I am looking very dedicated players who will remember to show up.
and Four) My Pirate campaign has gone with a drastic crew change and requires a bit of work to be ready.

ShadowedKnight
November 15th, 2008, 23:15
I must make another drastic time change back to Fridays as my time system has changed around a little to allow such a change.

unerwünscht
November 16th, 2008, 02:29
Hmmm... I have posted here like 4 times, but I think something is wrong with the tracking cookie in Chrome. So lets try firefox.

I am very interested in this game. I have open availability, and am willing to play any needed character type.