PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Weekday -5 D&D 4E game

ozziewolf
November 3rd, 2008, 22:00
I'm a D&D 4E-aholic and I'm looking for a group that plays on a weeknight between Mon. - Thurs. Any time after 5:30PM EST but I'd like to be done by 11pm EST no later than 12pm EST.

Forgotten Realms is a plus and I'm open to any class although I have a very strong preference to melee characters.

I enjoy the story and lore to a campaign as much as I do the combat.

I have it bad for D&D 4E :square:

SirSmokeAlot
November 7th, 2008, 09:11
:D Any day except for Friday i'm down.

Lysander
November 7th, 2008, 23:26
I can raise my chalice to this call, but I am a Wednesday night only player... :D

Flak
November 9th, 2008, 22:45
I'm open for Monday Nights. I work 3rd shift, so sleep isn't a problem. :cool:

Wednesday is iffy. Just gotta be done at 11 pm EST.

Trauma
November 10th, 2008, 16:36
I can play on wednesdays nights. And my wife can play as well.

unerwünscht
January 30th, 2009, 03:17
I'm a D&D 4E-aholic and I'm looking for a group that plays on a weeknight between Mon. - Thurs. Any time after 5:30PM EST but I'd like to be done by 11pm EST no later than 12pm EST.

Forgotten Realms is a plus and I'm open to any class although I have a very strong preference to melee characters.

I enjoy the story and lore to a campaign as much as I do the combat.

I have it bad for D&D 4E :square:
Since your going to try and troll me, I thought I would go around and troll you. How do you like it? I could have been a man about this and taken it to PM's but you wanted to be a child, so Im just gonna let you have your way, and be childish about it myself.

scytale2
January 30th, 2009, 20:09
Since your going to try and troll me, I thought I would go around and troll you. How do you like it? I could have been a man about this and taken it to PM's but you wanted to be a child, so Im just gonna let you have your way, and be childish about it myself.

PMs are more appropriate for this and your other post. An "angry" air on a forum is not helpful and achieves nothing for any of us, whether you are entitled to be angry or not.