PDA

View Full Version : 1 - 3 People needed for Sat\Sun game.

Pheonix-IV
November 2nd, 2008, 04:13
Alrighty, i'm DMing a weekly game that can be found at this link (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=333). The time on the calandar is the weekly time, although there is a fair bit of flexibility in it.

If i recall, it comes to Midnight at GMT +0 on the Sat\Sun night time, so add\subtract your timezone from midnight Sat\Sun and you'll get your local time.

Right now i've got 3 regular players, 1 who hasn't showed up in awhile and another who's going to have to drop the game in a few weeks due to IRL issues.

So i'm in need of 1 to 3 more people.

We just finished the Rescue at Rivenroar adventure and i'm not entirely sure where we're going next, but since i'm now on holidays i can put more time into it, so it'll probably be something custom i make. I've already got several hooks i can expand on, i'm just not sure which ones i will expand on quite yet.

If you're interested, sign up on the calandar, PM me or post in this thread. Moar peoples are needed!

Matopi
November 2nd, 2008, 16:16
Wow, Phoenix, I was just thinking of taking the plunge of starting a campaign, because there are no games at the time I'm looking for. And then this post comes along-- serendipitous!

Anyway, I'm totally interested. I think I'd like to try my hand at a controller, perhaps a hobgoblin wizard? Let me know...

Pheonix-IV
November 5th, 2008, 05:42
And positions are filled, thanks everyone.