PDA

View Full Version : SW or SWSE Player LFG

ProfMarks
October 29th, 2008, 22:55
EST Player looking for a savage world or Star Wars Saga Edition group.

I can play evenings Tuesday or Wednesday night.

I have a robust collection of SW material and just about every published SWSE source book. Far more familiar with SW then SWSE but excited to learn.

Hope to hear from some of you all soon!

RuzeII
October 30th, 2008, 15:30
Good luck finding a game.

We have one, EST Friday nights at 8pm. Took me a few weeks to find a group, myself, and I had to bend the arm of our GM in order to get it to happen ;?j

rudedd
November 10th, 2008, 04:53
Hey ProfMarks,

I'm considering getting into Fantasy Grounds, but haven't quite taken the plunge yet. I see your post here and redcard's over on the PEGINC forum. I would definitely like to play in a game, and I might be convinced to GM something. Although, I'd be a complete newb to FG and over the web play.

If you had to pick a setting to play in, which would it be? Personally I like 1930's pulp and Slipstream. In general I'm fairly open to play others. I'd have to work on times as I have little ones, so evenings are best for me.

Well enough for now. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Regards,
rudedd

EST Player looking for a savage world or Star Wars Saga Edition group.

I can play evenings Tuesday or Wednesday night.

I have a robust collection of SW material and just about every published SWSE source book. Far more familiar with SW then SWSE but excited to learn.

Hope to hear from some of you all soon!

ShadowedKnight
November 10th, 2008, 05:29
I have a 8 PM EST to whenever I decide to quit on Fridays. The one that I'm positive about is a Clone Wars Clone Commando game. If you want more info you can PM me about it.