PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4E Game Looking for Players

Exodus
October 26th, 2008, 19:31
We need one or two more solid players to replace players that dropped out of our game.

We are running a 4th edition game over Skype and Fantasy Grounds II with a user created ruleset for 4e. The game is set in a very Spell Jammer like game that is currently at 5th level. The challenge is pretty intense and character death has already occurred several times. The opposition is primarily undead.

Players: Need to be adults, the average age of the group is mid 20's. If Sponge Bob is funnier to you than George Carlin, then don't reply. The game is PG-13, however. We don't use excessive cursing, though an occasional expletive is acceptable, such as, "Oh, SH!T! Ghouls!"

The game: Typically is played on Saturday or Sunday and worked around work schedules. We either start at noon or 3:00 Central time. We play usually four to six hours but on occasion have played longer.

The DM: He has played for over fifteen years and run off and on for ten. This group has been playing regularly every weekend for over a year. We don't use modules and try to use as much original content as possible. Our first objective is to ensure the players are having fun and other objectives are secondary, including playing to his own ego.

Post your interest and questions below and lets start a dialogue.

kcheu
October 27th, 2008, 04:10
I would be interested in the 3 pm start time on sundays. saturdays are tough for me though, so not sure if that would be a problem for you or not. Started playing back in the early eighties and left off in ver. 3 but just picked back up after a long 7 years away with the new fourth ed. and this new thing called VTT ( new for me anyways ). pretty much always been the dm and with 4 ed. , would love to play some for a change.

Exodus
October 28th, 2008, 02:28
kcheu,

PM Sent