PDA

View Full Version : Swse_ii

RuzeII
October 20th, 2008, 21:20
This is supposed to be a fully functional ruleset with all the power of the 4e_JPG ruleset.

SWSE_II v0.1b (https://www.mediafire.com/?vmlzdhiz4ym); Initial work, not complete, beta
SWSE_II v0.2b (https://www.mediafire.com/?ntlwtqdlzyk); Did minor changes to powers page, elsewhere.
SWSE_II v0.2.1b (https://www.mediafire.com/?joonov2wmzu); MeepoSose' edits
SWSE_II v0.2.2b (https://www.mediafire.com/?4zg2ylzjj1m); MeepoSose' edits

Meaning, you can do all those cool tricks with dragging dice, character portrait-in-chat, etc, etc. I admit, I feel a little bummy just outright copying the work those guys did, but it's not like I'm claiming this as mine, or I'm saying I'm the gifted one who came up with all those cool whizbangs.

And there are a lot of cool features. If your not a lazy bum and you love to play FG at it's fullest potential, you'll enjoy this, I think. Lots of features for players and GMs alike. See 4e_JPG's forums for a full list of features ;?p

Obvious thanks go out to the guys who did all the REAL work on the file, that community over and their ruleset named 4e_JPG. Really amazing stuff. And then I gotta thank the guys who I've been chatting it up, my GM and group mates. Even if the GM doesn't care, I still appreciate ya!

If this image bit works, I'll show you some screenshots of the work I've done so far. What you see in the screenshots is fairly complete, and if I can get these anchor points and a defense frame worked out, it would even be playable, but there is still a lot of work to do before it's finished.

RuzeII
October 20th, 2008, 21:35
By the way, 'the Box' as the 4e_JPG ruleset is there. It's next to the modifier icon, between it and the dice.

There are still a lot of things that I need to do. My first issue is that I have about five 'anchor to invalid width' or some such to find and remove. Already got rid of twenty-something of the things. Beh, it's what I get for being an amature and inputting code strings that I have no idea what they really do.

Second thing is I've got a couple issues with the 'class' section on the first page. I believe there's something I need to edit in the common_template.xml file or a similar .lua to explain what those class titles are for.

Next, I have a bug that's recently formed on the charsheet_combat.xml, which won't allow me to edit any of the defense fields. I honestly don't know why this is, but I *suspect* it might be because of something I had to edit on the main page when creating the defense block there. Or I might have deleted something accidentally when fixing the anchor issues.

The charsheet_powers.xml page hasn't been touched, nor any of it's .lua's. I have to do a lot of research on how powers actually work in SWSE to even start on it.

The minisheets haven't been touched. There are fields I have to remove, and new one's I need to add. Hopefully it won't be too much problem, though, since most will be simple 'total' fields. Also, I gotta add 'force powers' 'dark side points' and a 'destiny' pane.

Finally, I want to have the initiative skill total from the charsheet_skill.xml page to be added to the corresponding frame on the charsheet_combat.xml page. I'm just ignorant on how to do so, since the skill sheet is done mostly through .lua's.

I'm sure there's much more. I've said it many times, I'm don't have any experience with .xml or .lua's (this is the first time I've ever tried to edit them), so there's probably a BUNCH of stuff that's broken or useless. If your interested in helping, though, I'll gladly send you what I got.

RuzeII
October 20th, 2008, 21:38
Oh, and a BIG one that I need to figure out how to do ...

I need to have the 'conditions' pane on the main sheet added to the minisheets, and whats more, I need it to apply the negatives actively. Which of course means that it needs to first be a 'select one' option (at the moment you could select all the radial options), and I'll probably have to add to every field total that it needs to adjust.

But still, if you know a way to do this, I'll gladly praise you up and down on these forums :D

RuzeII
October 20th, 2008, 23:51
Program was working fairly nicely. Now I have two defense fields that aren't working, and the following errors (probably explains the defense fields)

Starting program and arriving at initial desktop
Script Error.[string"charsheet_main:fortitude"]:1:'end' expected near '<eof>'
Script Error.[string"charsheet_main:reflex"]:1:'end' expected near '<eof>'
Script Error.[string"charsheet_main:will"]:1:'end' expected near '<eof>'
Script Error.[string"charsheet_main:reflexflatfooted"]:1:'end' expected near '<eof>'
Script Error.[string"charsheet_main:threshold"]:1:'end' expected near '<eof>'

Activating the charactersheet
Script Error.[string"fortitude"]:1:'end' expected near '<eof>'
Script Error.[string"reflex"]:1:'end' expected near '<eof>'
Script Error.[string"will"]:1:'end' expected near '<eof>'
Script Error.[string"reflexflatfooted"]:1:'end' expected near '<eof>'
Script Error.[string"threshold"]:1:'end' expected near '<eof>'
Script Error.[string"class1"]:1:attempt to index global 'label'(a nil value)
Script Error.[string"class2"]:1:attempt to index global 'label'(a nil value)
Script Error.[string"class3"]:1:attempt to index global 'label'(a nil value)
Script Error.[string"class4"]:1:attempt to index global 'label'(a nil value)
Script Error.[string"class5"]:1:attempt to index global 'label'(a nil value)

Activating combat page of character sheet
Ruleset Warning: anchored control static width ignored

Any help?

RuzeII
October 21st, 2008, 00:11
Fixed the last set, the anchors, the slow and steady way ... checking one width at a time.

Now I know, however, that not all modifier blocks need widths. Or text. Especially if they are anchored 'below' or 'above' another similar object. Same for heights and being mounted 'left' or 'right'.

But the others are still bugging me. I'd really appreciate any help.

Fenloh
October 21st, 2008, 04:32
Its probably a Template error. If you get lots of these Messages, look in the Templates. In one of the scripts you forgot to close a script with "end".

the errors with class1 to class5 refer to the fields of the level of each class. It may well be, that you deleted them from the charsheet_main.xml. But there are still calculations in the lua scripts. They try to get the Data, but the data is not there. You need to find the calculations in the lua.

Fenloh

RuzeII
October 21st, 2008, 05:03
Thanks for the help. The class error ended up being a faulty definition in the template, one reading <stringlabel name=, and the other (accurate) one reading <labeledstring name=. Don't know how that works, but it did.

The second was indeed a template error, but not so much lacking an end. Or at least, not that I with my lack of knowledge could discern. I guess I bypassed it by using a simpler template definition (instead of a complex script for defenseabilitybonus, I used the basic abilities.dexterity.bonus modifier, but that means I had to restructure how those modifiers were read through the combat sheet, main sheet, and template page).

Again, thanks. I'm now working on the powers page, and will be attacking it and minisheets tomorrow. Hopefully powers won't be too much of a pain, but I'm really dreading it.

ArthurLovat
October 21st, 2008, 05:21
That looks very promising! Thanks for the work you put into it! ^_^

MeepoSose
October 21st, 2008, 06:16
Hey, that's looking pretty sweet. The graphics are nice and the character sheet looks really clean.

For the conditions, I just added the following script to chatmanager.lua

-- Handle double-clicks on action fields
function DoubleClickAction(type, bonus, desc, custom)
if custom.getChild("onebox").getValue() == 1 then
desc = desc .. " (+" .. bonus .. " -1 for condition)";
bonus = bonus - 1;
elseif custom.getChild("twobox").getValue() == 1 then
desc = desc .. " (+" .. bonus .. " -2 for condition)";
bonus = bonus - 2;
elseif custom.getChild("fivebox").getValue() == 1 then
desc = desc .. " (+" .. bonus .. " -5 for condition)";
bonus = bonus - 5;
elseif custom.getChild("tenbox").getValue() == 1 then
desc = desc .. " (+" .. bonus .. " -10 for condition)";
bonus = bonus - 10;
elseif custom.getChild("helplessbox").getValue() == 1 then
local msg = {};
msg.font = "msgfont";
msg.text = desc .. " (helpless)";
control.addMessage(msg);
return true;
end

d20Check(type, bonus, desc, custom);
end

I'm not sure if there is a switch or a case statement option in LUA or not, but if so that would be cleaner than a bunch of if/else statements. The names of the condition checkboxes match those in GoOrange's ruleset, but you can probably adapt without too much difficulty. Making the condition be a single option will probably involve adding an onupdate script to that part of the char sheet to de-select all the others before setting the value.

In hindsight, it worked as a prototype... but you probably want to put it inside of d20Check so it will be resolved when they dbl-click or when they drag roll, etc.

RuzeII
October 21st, 2008, 06:47
Meepo, you lost me after the compliments. Sure, I was strutting proudly and pruning my feathers for a moment, and then a fell hard. Everything you said went above my head.

Did I mention that I don't know what the heck I'm doing? Not really. I don't understand any of this crap, I just fiddle till it works.

Anyhow, I'm sharing with you awesome souls so that maybe someone will do my work for me. Specifically you, Meepo, since I know you were interested.

Nothing is done, per se, but I've pushed the changes and math through the entire character sheet. What hasn't been done (that I know of) and needs to be, include:

* All Character Sheets: Add a black line under CL number in 'Overview', above the CL script.

* Main Sheet: Adjust the conditions pane to allow one condition to be active at a time, and to modify negative penalties to all defenses, attack rolls, ability checks and skill checks (-1, -2, -5, -10, 0 all)

* Combat Sheet: Assign the 'initiative skill total' to the 'skill' modifier under the 'initiative' pane.

* Skill Sheet: Add a scroll button to bottom right of skill pane.

* Powers Sheet: Determine what 'Force Powers' categories are, and how powers should be defined.

* Minisheets: Total rework, to include new total fields and conditions pane, as well as grapple, threshold, force/destiny/dark side points.

Please don't let this scare anyone from offering to help. Cause you should see the list of things done. I think I'm being fair when I estimate that I'm about 3/4 done.

Here's the file, by the way. Please keep tabs of changes you make, so that I can duplicate them ifn' you lose interest or move on. Thanks!

https://www.mediafire.com/?vmlzdhiz4ym

RuzeII
October 21st, 2008, 14:49
I'm now working on the powers page, which I have to admit is about the most complicated thing I've seen so far. But I've figured out what I need to do to define the powers themselves (Force Powers aren't near as complex as spells seem to be), and have modified the more basic fields.

So far, I have several power types, that can be viewed in multiple patterns. You have spells that fall under the 'standard', 'preparation' or 'combat' groups, which I won't need at all really. Then you have another layer of groups called 'cantrips', 'at will special', 'encounter special' and 'channel div'

Which, combined, lead to a total of __ spell groups, including:
- Situational
- At-Will
- At-Will Special
- Cantrips
- Encounters
- Encounters Special
- Channel Divinity
- Daily
- Utility
- Item (Daily)

And each of those groups has it's on individual fields that the player or GM can edit to define the spell. A very full featured system that the guys at 4e_JPG have done, no doubt. But not necessary for SWSE.

Our power groups are divided into 'Descriptors' and 'Action Phase'. A descriptor labels the power to be specifically Light Side, Dark Side, Telekenises, Mind Affecting, or General. I simply allowed this to be a regular text field for players/GM's to input. Seemed a simple and concise solution to me.

Action Phase, on the other hand, divides the powers into 'Standard', 'Swift', 'Full', 'Free' and 'Reaction' (at the moment there are no powers using a Full or Free action, but I want to cover future contingencies). I want this to work like the groups did before. But as I only have one category, i don't need the multiple layers of code.

RuzeII
October 21st, 2008, 15:05
The problem with just editing this is that, unlike most every other part of the sheet, the powers seem to rely mostly on .lua files. And when I say I don't really know .xml, that means I don't know anything at all about .lua files.

The charsheet_powers.xml is fairly straightforward, and I could find a few fields with easily edited strings. The charsheet_template.xml, usually a real pain for me (due to pages like charsheet_combat.xml relying on it heavily), has one single entry that doesn't even make much since. Whatever.

But the .lua's? There's _powerlist, _powerlistitem, _powertype, _powertypelist, _powerattackitem, and _powerattacklist.

This is going to be a real pain. Luckily, most of my text fields (per power) are defined:
- Uses: this is currently attached to only one category of powers, and I want it attached to multiple ones (due to the ability of the player to take a power multiple times)
- Force Power
- Action Phase
- Implement: this is useless, but I haven't figured out how to get rid of it or replace it yet
- Attk: Will turn into 'Use the Force', as it is a Use the Force check. Need to adjust bonus field from the attribute bonuses that the spells currently have, to using the 'use the force' skill modifier total, but I don't even know how to pull that number from the database yet.
- Dmg: Only applicable for a few powers, but we'll keep it as an open field no matter.
- Descriptor: Here's where a player inputs what the power type is, as in Dark Side, Light Side, etc.
- Target: Open field, for self, single opponent, or area effect.
- Range: Range of the power (standard 6 squares)
- Keywords: Same as before
- Special: Powers are listed with 'special' really being the description field.

So I'm trying to keep the headings similar to the source material, even if it makes little logical sense to me.

Tenian
October 21st, 2008, 15:11
The 4E powers (spells are technically a type of power) are grouped based upon how often they can be used. All the lists are functionally very similar. The only real differences should be the interaction of the uses field and the check boxes that appear in groups other than the at-will group.

At the core there are really only 3 types of powers: Daily, Encounter, At-Will.
However 4E is an exception based system, so there are several special conditions. The powers tab has been modified to facility organization and tracking of these.

There are some powers that can be used a number of times per day, or per encounter. These are what the * Special groups are for. The uses field determines the number of check boxes displayed to the left of the power. This allows the user to check off encounter powers when used.

Items have special rules in 4E. The number of magic item powers you can use in a day is based on tier, the number of milestones you've reached, etc. These sheet breaks them out and provides check boxes for tracking.

Channel Divinity is a special category for divine characters (paladins/clerics). They can use 1 channel divinity power per encounter, even if they know many different channel divinity powers. The sheet separates them so they can be easily tracked.

Wizards have some special rules that allow them to know more spells than they can cast (that's what prepared is for). The rules separate Utility powers (stuff like Feather Fall) from Attack powers (hence the Utility) bracket. Finally Wizards have a bonus set of at-will powers called cantrips.

Finally the situational field is for everything that doesn't fit into any other grouping. For example rangers have the ability to do special damage (hunter's mark) once per round. The situational group allows them to add a power (including any details on it's usage, damage dice, to hit rolls, etc) and have it on the same sheet as the other powers.

For the fields you mentioned:

4E powers have an action field which determines if the power is a free,minor, or standard action (4E has no "full" action type). This is similar to your "Action Phase". It should be displayed both on the minisheet and standard sheet

They also all have a keywords field which is the analogue of your Description field.

Description and shortdescription have different meanings within the 4E system. Refer to the textual information of the power, this is the largest box present.

RuzeII
October 21st, 2008, 17:55
Good info, Tenian. It really helped me wrap my mind around what 4e was accomplishing.

So I went through a changed a bunch of stuff. I kinda felt like I was putting my left hand over my eyes, stabbing my right index finger at the screen, and just randomly changing whatever field I hit.

You know what the wierdest thing is? I think it works.

Actually, it scares me a little bit that it works. I still haven't done anything with the extra 'implement' field, and I'd really like to have the skill total for 'use the force' be attacked to the attack roll as a bonus. But otherwise, I think it does what it's designed to.

Again .. just a little odd that it does. Somethings broke, I know it is ...

RuzeII
October 21st, 2008, 21:56
Alright, still not done with the powers sheet. I somehow got it to display as I wanted, but there some bugs I need to work out. For example, I would like for the 'show' part to be activated from the start, so that a player can deactivate a button and hide a section. Might as well call it 'hide' then, true.

Secondly, I used the 'divine' section, and I think I should have used the at-will specials, the one with the small 'cast limit' screen. Or, I could have used a standard one and just have players type in a power twice (would have been easiest). Either way, I need to change it, as the Divine spells just aren't what I'm looking for.

But my buddy logged in for a quick test, and things got interesting. Powers aside, we had an issue with the init screen (I think he was double clicking to roll init, and I presume it was adding the numbers ... bad mojo, eventually crashed him out).

Adding anything to that 'skill' modifier in the init pane causes the initiative base to multiply itself or something ... definitely not intended.

Also got a list of changes to make for the minisheets now, but it'll have to wait as I try and iron out these freaks.

wigwam
October 22nd, 2008, 21:19
Hey just got FGII and was looking to learn it with Star Wars ....!
This is a great find. Can't wait to get under the hood to see how it fits together.

Thanks very much for all your hard work so far.

RuzeII
October 22nd, 2008, 21:32
Check the Armory, Wigwam. SWSE ruleset and skins there.

wigwam
October 22nd, 2008, 21:42
Yep - just went there and got them. Thanks.

Are there any modules anywhere?

RuzeII
October 22nd, 2008, 21:53
Not that I know of. There's a big fear of distributing modules, *especially* for Star Wars RPG.

Unlike most paper and pen games, I don't think there's anything in the Star Wars RPG that can be redistributed. The fact is, the Lucas group has been known to sue single individuals and small three-man-companies before, for making replica lightsabers and the like. Yeah, bad juju.

That being said, if you find someone who's done their own conversions and the like, please let me know. I'd love to make use of the material.

wigwam
October 22nd, 2008, 22:02
OK fair coment.
I guessed Lucas Group would be jealous of their material.
Anyhows what I'm after is a means of populating campaigns. I don't want to lug around books if I can bring FGII to the table ready to roll. I'll be using it to GM and not on-line ....

MeepoSose
October 25th, 2008, 20:54
Hey RuzeII,

I was able to fairly easily modify my NPC monster list module to work with your SWSE II ruleset. There are a few things I can't quite find a place for in the 4E ruleset though. The biggest of these is the <atk> element. It looks like the combat tracker has a place to show this, but I don't see where that gets placed on the NPC screen. I'm guessing the 4E ruleset maybe just used an at-will power to store each of those options?

I'll send you a PM with my Windows Live id so we can try to work through any of those issues. I'd like to get this going and get a base-line module for adding feats, force powers, etc.

Foen
October 25th, 2008, 22:10
This is looking very neat guys ... I'll have to let my SWSE GM know about the new ruleset!

Foen

RuzeII
October 26th, 2008, 00:13
Added a new download. Not much has changed, except for I edited the powers screen, etc.

Working with MeepoSose now to get the NPC sheet to work together.

wigwam
October 27th, 2008, 17:26
Has anyone set up a sample from the rulebook? I'm trying to manually add the stats both for Anakin and the Acklay from the core rulebook but am getting really confused. I don't have anything else loaded. Do I need skills, feats, etc?

Please help - I'm lost and frustrated!

RuzeII
October 27th, 2008, 18:43
Are you trying to make a module, or simply create an NPC in a gamemaster session?

wigwam
October 27th, 2008, 20:28
RuzeII - I'm trying to make a module from which I will populate a campaign. I have the rulebooks, I just want to transfer the stats, etc.

I'm getting lost as to where to put the different entries - that is, how do I relate the rulebook entries to the sheets in FGII SWSE_II?

(That's probably as clear as mud!)

RuzeII
October 28th, 2008, 04:36
No, it's clear. Problem is, I don't know how it works, either. The person you want to wait for a response from is MeepoSose. He is making creature modules, and he's pretty damn good at it.

I don't know the first thing about modules, myself.

MeepoSose
October 28th, 2008, 05:27
I'm making a few more changes and I think I'm almost complete with the NPC side of things. I've switched over from GoOrange's SWSE ruleset to Ruze's SWSE_II ruleset and plan to make a generic baseline module for NPCs shortly. I already have one that works with 89 monsters populated but I want to make sure I don't have any more significant changes before I release the final format.

I wrote a data entry helper in ASP.NET 2.0 that will populate the npc entries and index them for you for use in a module. In hindsight I probably should have made a windows app instead.

wigwam
October 28th, 2008, 09:28
MeepoSose - see my email.

RuzeII - thanks, glad I'm not alone. Now I don't feel so stoopid.

MeepoSose
October 29th, 2008, 04:31
Thanks Wigwam, I sent you a reply.

I got the D20 style attack strings working with the combat tracker and npc sheets now. The NPC sheet now toggles between creature, droid and vehicle and has all the fields appropriate to a SW campaign (I think.) I've linked this up with my data entry web-app to allow for easy creation of a library module. Now, the main thing I need is to link the condition icon-cycler to the dice roll functions and place it on the combat tracker. I should be able to get that knocked out next weekend.

If anyone wants a copy of my data-entry .net 2.0 web-app, just send me a PM and I'll shoot you a copy. Moon-wizard gave us permission to distribute our derivative ruleset but we still need to update the readme.txt and a few other places to indicate this. We want to make sure credit is given for all their hard-work that we relied upon to get where we are today.

RuzeII
November 1st, 2008, 06:11
MeepoSose, you have been doing great work on this. I'm almost finished with my 'vacation', completing the Vampire: The Masquerade game. Should be back on task next week.

Fun game. If you haven't played it, I suggest you try it, at least. Interesting story and some fun dynamics.

nakirush
November 10th, 2008, 20:40
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but when I create a local character it doesn't show in the characters list when I start a campaign.

RuzeII
November 12th, 2008, 02:57
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but when I create a local character it doesn't show in the characters list when I start a campaign.

Are you starting the campaign, as in, your the GM?

And if that is the case, can a GM even bring in local characters, or do you have to be a player?

Edit: Also, be warned that this is still deep in creation. I've gotten the feeling that it's above my head to really complete, but MeepoSose is helping me trudge through. I have no coding experience, so ...

nakirush
November 12th, 2008, 05:40
Yes, I'm the GM. I've created local characters on other rulesets before and brought them in as the GM. But, yeah, I understand it's in development. I can work around it.

Blue Haven
November 16th, 2008, 00:06
Any news about this ruleset?? where can i get the last version of this beauty?? that icon showing the life of the characters is great!! :)
Thanks

MeepoSose
November 16th, 2008, 08:54
If you click on the link to the files on the first post, you get a download option. From that page you should be able to select to view all public files and get the most recent one. I believe that one has the condition toggle on the npc window. I had been working on other things since then, but your request prompted me to resume this. I now have the condition icon cycler on the combattracker and character sheet and almost have it linked in with the character sheet. They update each other but I also want to check another box.

Eventually, I'd also like to have it auto-apply the condition modifier prior to any die rolls that normally get affected by the condition. If that looks hard, I may just settle for allowing a drag to the modifier window.

Let me know if you get the latest version from Ruze's download and don't see the icon. If you send me a PM, I'll send you the updated file or two you'll need.

RuzeII
November 17th, 2008, 00:19
As of the last month, Meepo has been the only one working on this, bless his soul. I got in over my head, and couldn't hack the code. It burnt me out, and I eventually lost interest.

However, Meepo has had a reconditioning project for SWSE going far longer than this one, and he seems to have jumped in on this one to help (correct me if I'm wrong).

So, it's still growing. We're finally getting members on the Four Ugly Monsters forums, too.

I'm still tracking the project, just not updating much. Real shame, how lazy I am.

MeepoSose
November 17th, 2008, 03:17
Okay, a new version will probably be posted up in the next hour or so.

New Changes:
1. Separated SR and DR on the NPC screen. (Will eventually add them to the combattracker)
2. Added condition icon_cycler to combattracker, charsheet and charsheet_mini
3. Cycling through the condition icon on the charsheet updates checkboxes with the description name
4. The condition icon is linked between the combattracker, charsheet and charsheet mini. A change to any of them updates all of them.
5. the icon graphics were modified to show the modifier over top of the heart to make it easier to tell if you are at -1, -2, -5 or -10.
6. NPC attack rolls add in any negative condition modifiers on drag rolling (in both combat tracker and from the NPC window)
7. charsheet attack rolls from the combat tab automatically add any condition modifiers to the roll (both value and label)
8. charsheet skill rolls and drags automatically add any condition modifiers to the roll (both value and label)
9. charsheet mini works like #7 and #8.

** I couldn't get the ability checks to auto-update, nor could I get the defense bonuses to drop automatically as the condition worsened. Maybe a future update. Also the speed is supposed to reduce to half speed at condition -10. These all need to be manually applied for now.

RuzeII
November 17th, 2008, 17:53
Version 0.2.2 beta is up.

Longavida
November 19th, 2008, 20:44
Just pointing out what I found:

There's still an option to choose vs "AC" in combat tab.
The + 1/2 level bonus is not applying at damage, altough anyone can easily add it manually thereafter.

The powers, in that way, could work to represent mudane options in combat, like "Burst Fire" or Powerful Charge.

Nice work, btw, you guys are doing a nice one.

MeepoSose
November 20th, 2008, 02:54
Just pointing out what I found:

There's still an option to choose vs "AC" in combat tab.
The + 1/2 level bonus is not applying at damage, altough anyone can easily add it manually thereafter.

The powers, in that way, could work to represent mudane options in combat, like "Burst Fire" or Powerful Charge.

Nice work, btw, you guys are doing a nice one.

Thanks for the feedback. I removed AC from the option list and also added threshold to the combat tracker and NPC sheets. I'm kinda of the opinion to not auto-add 1/2 level on the combat tab to make it more flexible for whatever sort of attacks you want to add.

For Powers, I'm not 100% about whether or not we should keep this tab. I was thinking about cutting it out completely or seeing if it would fit for Force Powers instead. If you find a use for it or have any suggestions, let me know so I don't just auto-snip. I haven't actually been able to play a game of SWSE yet, so everything is just from my quick skimming of the rulebooks as I prep to run a game.

I gave Ruze the new files and he plans to upload them in the morning some time. (probably between 12-15 hours from now)

MeepoSose
November 24th, 2008, 00:50
The newest version is posted here:
https://www.ironogregames.com/meeposose/SWSE_II.rar (https://www.ironogregames.com/meeposose/SWSE_II.rar)

This is the version mentioned in the previous post.

RuzeII
November 25th, 2008, 20:35
Yeah, I'm a bum. I know.

Pithound
February 11th, 2009, 16:48
Just wondering how the work on this project is going. Is it still being worked on? any updates?

MeepoSose
February 14th, 2009, 02:55
No real updates, although I feel it is completely useable as-is. I'll be pretty sure that any future upgrades I put in won't break backward compatibility. I may make some more custom adventure modules for it once work and home life settle down a bit more and I can invest the hours.