PDA

View Full Version : Quick questions

RuzeII
October 19th, 2008, 10:59
How do you derive a number from a skill? I need to attach a skill modifier total, belonging to the 'initiative' skill, to a separate 'initiative' box. I have it set up so it's currently manual adjustment. Players can input their modified value by themselves. However, I would much prefer being able to have it input automatically.

The skill is located under the charsheet_skilllist.lua. If there is a text field to get that modifier, I'd love to know what it is. I've tried logical ones, like skill.initiative.total, but no go.

Secondly, I've reworked a 4e ruleset (same set used above), and there is an 'insight' skill that shows up on my skill sheet, that I'm unable to remove. It's not in the skilllist.lua, nor could I find it referenced in any of the .xml and .lua documents. (I've removed it from several usages, but still no luck.)

I can delete this from within the program, but unluckily I have to do it again every session.

Thanks ahead of time ...

Foen
October 20th, 2008, 06:17
Hi RuzeII

This is a bit hard to answer as I'm not familiar with the 4e ruleset. You might be better advised to post something on the fouruglymonsters web site, as that is where that ruleset is maintained.

Foen