PDA

View Full Version : [Savage Worlds] Zombie Run GMT +2

ArthurLovat
October 18th, 2008, 18:30
Hello there!

I recently bought the "Zombie Run" module for SW and I want to run a little campaign in the near future. I don't know when and how regularly yet, but I already wanted to check out if there are some potential players here.

About the Setting:
Zombie Run is basically a road-trip through zombie-infested USA. The original module is somewhat short, basically a lengthy one-shot that starts in New York and ends on the west coast.

I plan to concentrate on the road-trip-part. The players will be survivors from New York on the voyage to the promised "last safe city" on the west coast. On the road they will meet new people, learn new stories, encounter countless dangers and maybe gain some glimmers of hope.
If you're familiar with the comic "Walking Dead" then you know what I have in mind.

It is possible (and somewhat encouraged) for the player characters to die. Everyone that has been bitten by a zombie will eventually turn undead. The players should see this as a good possibility for drama.
If someone dies, he may create a new (and hopefully totally different) character and join the party on the next waypoint.
Of course you can always try to survive till the very end! :D

---

I'd like to have a party of 3-4 players, with 2-3 core players.
Due to the nature of the setting it is possible to join in spontaneously. You're just another survivor picked up from the road!

Playstyle will be a healthy mixture of roleplay, a little horror and some action.
I really enjoy the Savage Worlds system and I love action scenes and zombies, so you can definitely expect some of those!
Nonetheless I want my players to create CHARACTER-concepts, backed up with numbers not the other way around. No powerplay and rule-lawyers, please!
English is not my first language, so expect some odd wording or the occasional misspelled word.

I have no idea yet when or how regularly we will play, but it will probably be on weekday evenings (GMT +2 summertime).

So?
Anyone interested? :)
-Lars

Spyke
October 19th, 2008, 17:55
Definitely interested, depending on the scheduling. :)

Spyke

Canaris
October 20th, 2008, 10:51
Sounds like a lot of fun - I'm definetly interested.

cpbs
October 20th, 2008, 12:33
I am interested.

ArthurLovat
October 20th, 2008, 19:52
Hello eveybody!

Thanks for replying to my call. I'm very happy, that I found so many potential players so fast. I say potential, because we still have to find a schedule that suits everyone, but I think we'll manage! ^_^

The players so far:
- Spyke
- Canaris
- cpbs
- WaldoPepper (FUM-forum)
- CrazyBear (FUM-forum)

I will have a lot of free time from november 10th to the 28th. I'd like to play a few times within this timeframe. I'm fine with every weekday and maybe a saturday or two.

I think it's best if you just check your calendar and tell me which days and times would work for you.

Timewise I'm completely flexible, so it depends on what works best for you. Currently I'm in the GMT +2 timezone,but with the wintertime coming on october 26th, Germany will be GMT +1 again.

I'd like to talk about characters and backgrounds soon. I have some time in the week from october 27th till thursday 30th (no time on Halloween! ^_^).

We don't have to create the characters together, so just drop me a line when you'd like to do it.

Except for a character, you don't have to prepair anything, if you don't like to. Of course, character portraits would be great. You could just take a picture of an actor...

So, everybody...
I'm looking forward to the game! :D

cpbs
October 21st, 2008, 00:40
Tuesday & Thursdays anytime

Canaris
October 21st, 2008, 08:21
I'm in Denmark so GMT +1 - I'm pretty easy as long as it's in the evenings. I'd like to reserve my saturdays for my other group though.

Spyke
October 21st, 2008, 08:47
I should be OK the weeks of the 10th and 17th, though I'm on jury service then, so I'm not quite sure what time I'll be getting home (infrequent trains, court a good 90 minutes away). I'll be an hour behind you in the UK. Tuesdays are usually good.

I'll have odd bits of time before then as well.

Like Canaris, I have another game on Saturday evenings.

Looking forward to it,

Spyke

cpbs
October 22nd, 2008, 02:01
Any idea on where you want us to post our character ideas? Here? Somewhere else?

Also whats the story time set it? Has the outbreak just happened or have we been surviving for a while? Are we grouped together already to try to make it to the west coast?

VenomousFiligree
October 22nd, 2008, 11:40
I should be up for some drop in sessions after 10 November! :)

Phil

ArthurLovat
October 22nd, 2008, 20:53
Any idea on where you want us to post our character ideas? Here? Somewhere else?

Also whats the story time set it? Has the outbreak just happened or have we been surviving for a while? Are we grouped together already to try to make it to the west coast?

Just send me your character ideas via PM. No need for the others to see them before play. ^_^

The setting is as followed:

The year is 2008. Summer.

Apparently it started in Europe. Over night hundreds of people started showing signs of a strange new disease, which showed similarities to radiation poisoning or flesh eating bacterias. Before the outbreak could be contained or anyone even knew what they were dealing with, various other outbreaks appeared all around the globe.
The infection had spread via plane.

While scientists tried to find out how to deal with the unknown epidemic, the first people fell victim to the mysterious infection. The first documented case of what should soon happen all around the globe was reported from Amsterdam. During it's own autopsy a victim of "The Infection" as it was now called by the media rose from the table and attacked the examining doctor.
Doctor Van Gelden died and became the first proof of the dead coming back to life, craving the flesh of the living.

The contact to Europe broke off.

Within three days all the major cities in America were overrun by the dead. As it turned out, everyone bitten or just scratched by the ghouls was bound to join their ranks sooner or later. The military tried their best to contain the epidemic in certain quarters of the city. When they failed, they tried to protect the survivors by hording them into so-called safe-zones.

When the safe-zones became infected, everything went to hell.

Two months later. Autumn.

New York is a dead city. There may be other survivors out there, but you haven't seen anyone except yourselves in weeks. Rumor has it, they nuked some of the other cities, but you don't know.

A few of you had managed to barricade the first three floors of Manhattan's Baxter Building. There's no electricity in the building and the central heating doesn't work anymore. It get's colder by the day. You've got some supplies, but the building itself is almost plundered. Every few days two of you have to get out to hunt for food.

The streets are deserted. Broken down or simply unused cars everywhere. The dead city lies still, but it's inhabitants just wait for a sign of life to feast upon.
You know the city isn't safe and the Baxter Building won't protect you forever.

---

Hope you guys can work with this! ^_^

cpbs
October 22nd, 2008, 22:46
Thanks that helps a lot. I'll PM you my character idea and see what you think. :)

Canaris
October 24th, 2008, 06:57
Submitted my character. Let me know if it's in the ballpark of what you were looking for.

ArthurLovat
October 24th, 2008, 09:32
Thanks for you concepts! ^_^

Originally Posted by MurghBpurn
I should be up for some drop in sessions after 10 November!

Phil

Cool! ^_^
Just tell me whenever you're ready!

ArthurLovat
October 24th, 2008, 09:34
So it seems that everyone is fine with tuesdays.
Maybe we can set the first two game-dates for november, 11th and 18th.
Tuesday 25th I'm as well. How about you?
I haven't heard again from WaldoPepper and CrazyBear, so I'll try to contact them.

I've got two character concepts so far.
If you want we can fill in character-sheets next week.

Spyke
October 24th, 2008, 09:55
I'm probably good for November 11th and 18th. I'll be in Dubai on the 25th though.

Bit busy at the moment, but will put a character concept together soon. :)

Spyke

ArthurLovat
October 24th, 2008, 10:40
Dubai? Wow!^^

Great. I'm looking forward to you concept!

glacius
October 31st, 2008, 04:29
I really want to play

ArthurLovat
October 31st, 2008, 09:55
Hi Glacius,

If you can make the time, then I'd be happy to have you in the group!
We agreed upon two sessions already tuesday 11th and 18th. We don't have an exact time yet, but the others are only available in the evening.
Most of them are GMT +1.

I'll need a character-concept from you. Just read the rest of the thread for more info.

Thanks for your interest!

ArthurLovat
November 2nd, 2008, 17:42
Hi there,

I've got bad news.
I screwed up when I proposed the 11th as a possible game-date. There's a friends' birthday party that evening which i want to attend to, so I have to postpone the first session.
I'm very sorry about this and I hope you still have time to adjust.

Let's try to find a new date, shall we?
How about wednesday the 12th or thursday the 13th?
Also I can offer every weekday from november 17th to thursday the 27th.

Again, sorry for the delay!

cpbs
November 3rd, 2008, 03:26
I can do Thur. 13th anytime.

Canaris
November 3rd, 2008, 10:16
The 12th is company bowling night. Thursday the 13th is fine though.

Spyke
November 3rd, 2008, 10:17
I can almost certainly do Thursday 13th as well.

Spyke

VenomousFiligree
November 3rd, 2008, 11:35
Can't say for sure until I get back to work, however odd days are usually good. What was the start time?

cpbs
November 3rd, 2008, 16:40
I don't think he said, just sometime in the evening Germanic time :)

ArthurLovat
November 4th, 2008, 00:55
So, thursday seems to be fine! Great!
As for time, I'm open to everything. Just tell me when you'd like to start!

And we'll need to create characters beforehands. Just PM me when would be good for you.

ArthurLovat
November 7th, 2008, 20:22
We need to set a time for playing on thursday.
How about 19:00 (GMT+1)?

Does anyone want to create a character beforehands? Character-creation is quick in SW, so if all else fails we can do it right before we start.

Also, please find pictures for your characters for me to make into portaits!

Spyke
November 7th, 2008, 20:55
19:00 GMT+1 will probably be too early for me (18:00 GMT) as I've got to get back from jury service and trains from there to me are infrequent. An hour later will probably be OK. I'll try to sort out a character with you beforehand.

Spyke

ArthurLovat
November 9th, 2008, 22:53
So what does everyone say about 20:00 GMT+1?
Everyone fine with it?

Canaris
November 10th, 2008, 00:05
Yep - no problems at all here. Looking forward to it.

VenomousFiligree
November 10th, 2008, 04:46
Gets my vote! :)

Spyke
November 10th, 2008, 08:41
Yes. :)

Spyke

ArthurLovat
November 10th, 2008, 15:00
Great!
Then I'll need portraits of your characters and the characters themselves.
Does anyone else except canaris want to create their character before the game?

VenomousFiligree
November 10th, 2008, 15:16
I'll do it before hand if it'll speed things up, I'm available tonight and 12th.

Danny's Portrait (https://www.listal.com/image/54667/180full-danny-dyer.jpg)

Spyke
November 10th, 2008, 15:21
I'll create my character tonight. I picked up the dead tree version of the Explorer's Edition over the weekend, so I've got a better idea of how this works now!

Spyke

ArthurLovat
November 10th, 2008, 15:47
I'll create my character tonight. I picked up the dead tree version of the Explorer's Edition over the weekend, so I've got a better idea of how this works now!

Spyke

Excellent! So you'll just have to fill in the character-sheet before we play. Do you have a picture for your character already?

MurghBpurn: Thanks for the pic!
When do you have time today?

VenomousFiligree
November 10th, 2008, 16:39
2000 GMT ok?

ArthurLovat
November 10th, 2008, 17:24
2000 GMT would be 2100 GMT +1, right?
Alright!

I'll send you the password via PM

Spyke
November 10th, 2008, 18:11
Excellent! So you'll just have to fill in the character-sheet before we play. Do you have a picture for your character already?

MurghBpurn: Thanks for the pic!
When do you have time today?No, not yet. I'll do some browsing. I'm going to try to produce a draft offline on paper, but it would be good to log on to you later this evening and fill in the character online (I've not got the ruleset, just the dead tree version) and check stuff with you. Can I log on at the same time as MurghBpurn?

Spyke

ArthurLovat
November 10th, 2008, 20:40
You need to clear your inbox, Spyke. I can't send you the code!

Spyke
November 10th, 2008, 21:10
Done, sorry!

Spyke

Canaris
November 11th, 2008, 17:25
I'm all set and ready for thursday. Really looking forward to this! - Thanks for the hand-holding Lovat. I'm new to SW, but I'm a quick learner, so hopefully I won't slow you guys down.

ArthurLovat
November 13th, 2008, 23:58
Hey,

Thanks again for the cool session!
I sent the chatlog to three of you. Due to all the cryptic names and even more cryptic email-adresses, I don't know who didn't get it. Just PM me with your email and I'll sent it around.

And don't forget:
next session tuesday 20:00 GMT

VenomousFiligree
November 14th, 2008, 15:35
Thanks to all for a good session, looking forward to next! :)

cpbs
November 14th, 2008, 16:47
Yes a great session :). I liked the part where the bus turned up behind me when I was backing out. I thought it was a mass of zombies and we would have to drive into the Hudson Bay lol :) Lucky it wasn't :D

Spyke
November 14th, 2008, 17:05
Doc Hudson frying the zombie's brains with a defibrillator after it grabbed Danny had to be a high point as well! :)

Spyke

Canaris
November 15th, 2008, 07:25
I had a great time! Can't wait for tuesday.

phantomwhale
November 16th, 2008, 18:54
Hello,

Was wondering if there might be room for an additional player for next session ? Just browsing around and saw you were running this - wish I'd caught the first session as well, but better late than never ?!

Have sent a PM to the GM with more info, but thought I'd flag it here as well (given the short notice).

Hopefully see you Tuesday,
Ben

ArthurLovat
November 16th, 2008, 23:18
Hi Ben,

You probably already read the PM I sent you.
Four players are the maximum I think I can handle and your request is a bit of a short notice. Sorry!
Unfortunately there are very few Savage Worlds games advertised right now. I don't know why - It's a great system. I wish you luck in finding a cool game though!
Again, sorry!

-Lars

Spyke
November 17th, 2008, 09:28
Ben, just to add to what Lars has just said, keep an eye out both here and on Four Ugly Monsters, as I'm sure you'll get a game before too long. I'd recommend joining us in the FUM Euro Gamers (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/index.php?option=com_groupjive&task=showgroup&groupid=9) group, if you've not done so already.

Spyke

VenomousFiligree
November 18th, 2008, 23:16
Another great session, if Danny's days are numbered, I understand!

:D
Phil

cpbs
November 19th, 2008, 00:47
Sorry guys, crappy Comcast internet in America making me pissed. It stopped working right when I was kicking Martins butt. So I had to wait on hold for an hour and they said they were upgrading the service in the area for faster internet connection. So it just now got back online....*sigh* Wish I was there after reading the chat log :) So when are we playing next? Hope to see everyone next time, without the bad connection. :D

Canaris
November 19th, 2008, 09:26
Another fun session! Danny would make a great baseball player. I can't wait to kick the crap out of him for the stunt on the bus though! A shame about Deon dropping right when the drama kicked off :)

Anyone able to make it thursday or friday same time?

Oberoten
November 19th, 2008, 09:33
Any chance of you guys sharing the chatlogs?

- Obe

Canaris
November 19th, 2008, 10:29
Fine with me *shrug* - Will take the consent of everyone though.

ArthurLovat
November 19th, 2008, 11:00
If everyone is okay with it, I'll gladly send you the logs!

----

About the next session:

Sorry, but I won't be able to host this week. My schedule is already pretty busy and I won't have to time to prepare. (One of the reasons is the release of Left 4 Dead on thursday^_^)
I can offer you tuesday, wednesday or thursday next week though.

There were some pretty heroic (and not so heroic) moments yesterday! :-)

cpbs
November 19th, 2008, 15:29
I own a web forum if you wanted me to host the chat log. You don't need to register for the forum but you can if you want.

https://www.abacusforge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6

Its not colored depending on the type of chat, but all the information is there. Tell me if you can view it, because I know sometimes, US website can't be viewed in Europe. If you want me to I on hosting it every week we play.

I am free next tuesday and thursday next week but Ill be out of town for the US Thanksgiving Holiday. But I should be able to login and play.

cpbs

VenomousFiligree
November 19th, 2008, 19:14
If everyone is okay with it, I'll gladly send you the logs!

OK with me! :)

and not so heroic:o

Thursday next week would be best for me.

Spyke
November 19th, 2008, 20:16
If everyone is okay with it, I'll gladly send you the logs!Fine by me, too. The ones sent to me by email still haven't come through. I wonder if there's something about the file or filename that's making my ISP block it?

I'm abroad next week unfortunately, four hours ahead, I think, so won't be able to play until the week of the 1st December. Though I'd hate to miss a session, I can understand if you want to play without me if all the rest of you can make it. It's usually better to keep the story moving if you can.

Spyke

ArthurLovat
November 19th, 2008, 23:39
The campaign already is far more character-driven than plot-driven, so I really don't want to play if the the group isn't complete.
I hope everyone agrees with me on this.

Let's just try to find a date in december.
First december week I have to work late with the exception of tuesday, so how about tuesday 2nd?

cpbs
November 19th, 2008, 23:41
I can do tuesday the 2nd.

ArthurLovat
November 20th, 2008, 01:06
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I already have a group on tuesday! Sorry!

I'll make it up!
How about monday, wednesday or thursday?
It will be a little stress, because I will be home from work half an hour before play, but I'll make it! If 20 GMT is okay again. ^_^

cpbs
November 20th, 2008, 01:25
Thursday would work better for me.

VenomousFiligree
November 20th, 2008, 06:58
The campaign already is far more character-driven than plot-driven, so I really don't want to play if the the group isn't complete.
I hope everyone agrees with me on this.
*nods*

Thursday would work better for me.
Gets my vote!

Oberoten
November 20th, 2008, 07:38
Many thanks for the logs. _:) It'll be something to read to cheer after another 16 hour workday.

- Obe

Canaris
November 20th, 2008, 11:41
Bleh, that's a long wait for a cliffhanger. I agree we should only play with a full group though. I can do thursday the 4'th of december or any other day that week.

Sorontar
November 20th, 2008, 13:28
One thing to say: I'd have dropped the match :D

Good read, looks like you guys are having a ball.

Spyke
November 20th, 2008, 18:36
Yes, I think Thursday 4th will be fine for me too. :)

Spyke

Spyke
November 20th, 2008, 18:38
Good read, looks like you guys are having a ball.
Definitely. Reading through again myself I'd forgotten those two extraordinary Notice rolls that Louie made back at the Baxter Building. Acing 4 d4s the first time, then Snake Eyes the next!

Spyke

ArthurLovat
November 20th, 2008, 22:36
I'm very happy how everything works out so far! ^_^

So, thursday, 5th it is! Great!

VenomousFiligree
November 21st, 2008, 06:41
So, thursday, 5th it is! Great!
4th ? :confused:

ArthurLovat
November 21st, 2008, 07:25
Indeed!
Thursday 4th it is!

As if we hadn't had enough confusion... :-)

glacius
November 21st, 2008, 11:55
So can I join this ssession becasue it sounds awesome.

ArthurLovat
November 22nd, 2008, 14:03
Thanks for your interest, but I'm not currently looking for players.

VenomousFiligree
November 26th, 2008, 20:08
Really sorry guys, but I've an unscheduled "down periscope" that will see me away from 2 December for about a week. :(

Feel free to take over Danny and do as you will...

ArthurLovat
November 27th, 2008, 11:34
I'm sorry about the delay, but as I said, I don't want to play without the full roster.
So, you'll be available again starting wednesday, 10th?
How about one of those days? Wednesday or thursday?
The week after I can do every weekday.

cpbs
November 28th, 2008, 04:50
I have something come up on Thursday the 4th. So I might not be able to get out of it before the game starts. :(...so we might have to reschedule for the following week.

VenomousFiligree
December 1st, 2008, 14:21
My "down periscope" has been cancelled, so I'm good to go if everyone else is.

cpbs
December 1st, 2008, 15:08
My "down periscope" has been cancelled, so I'm good to go if everyone else is.

Is that street lingo for a trachioscopy? :) or is it going the other way? lol

Sorontar
December 1st, 2008, 15:48
You have a submariner (https://www.comicobsessions.com/CO5Gallery/MiscTurner/Marvel/submariner_cvr_06-solicit.jpg) in your midst IIRC ;)

VenomousFiligree
December 1st, 2008, 16:44
Is that street lingo for a trachioscopy? :) or is it going the other way? lol
Don't know which sounds the more painfull! :)

You have a submariner (https://www.comicobsessions.com/CO5Gallery/MiscTurner/Marvel/submariner_cvr_06-solicit.jpg) in your midst IIRC ;)
:)

Canaris
December 2nd, 2008, 10:01
I'm pretty much ready when ever - save for friday the 5th.

ArthurLovat
December 2nd, 2008, 11:01
So, wahta about this thursday like we originally planned?
Everybody still available?

Spyke
December 2nd, 2008, 13:03
I think so. I might need it to be a shorter session.

Spyke

VenomousFiligree
December 2nd, 2008, 14:47
Sorry, but the periscope is going up and down like a whores drawers at the moment :(

I'm not now going to be around on Thursday, I'll be back on Monday.

Once again sorry.

Phil

ArthurLovat
December 2nd, 2008, 14:59
Alright, no problem.

So, NO Zombie Run this week.
BUT... how about next week? Tuesday 9th would be good for me. Every other day would work too, but only at 21:00 GMT +1.
Tuesday is my day off, so no restrictions to the time.

cpbs
December 2nd, 2008, 15:05
Tuesday the 9th will work because school is finally over.

VenomousFiligree
December 2nd, 2008, 15:20
Tuesday 9th would be good for me.
*crosses fingers and prays to Neptune*

Should be good for me :)

Canaris
December 3rd, 2008, 09:56
I'm easy - ask anyone.

Spyke
December 3rd, 2008, 10:43
Further to my comments over on FUM. I'm away Mon, Tue and possibly Wed next week. Having said that, I could buy some Polish hotel internet time on Tues and ignore my work colleagues later in the evening, so if you're not starting until 2100 GMT+1 I may be able to join before the first hour is up...

I couldn't confirm that until the day as they might decide to take us out for dinner, etc, but I'll be in GMT+1 as well, so I should be able to log in at least later on.

Spyke

ArthurLovat
December 3rd, 2008, 11:19
Okay, this is getting harder by the minute.
I don't think we will be able to play until next year, if we don't make concessions.

My question:
Even if I don't like it, do you want to play on tuesday without Spyke?

Spyke
December 3rd, 2008, 11:51
Okay, this is getting harder by the minute.
I don't think we will be able to play until next year, if we don't make concessions.

My question:
Even if I don't like it, do you want to play on tuesday without Spyke?I'd suggest you go for it; as I say, there's still a fair chance I could join from the hotel.

Spyke

VenomousFiligree
December 4th, 2008, 07:48
My non availability (atm) is 11th and 17th, otherwise I'm good to go for any day, however I've 2 other games that are awaiting agreement as well.

Would prefer a full house, but will go with the majority.

Canaris
December 4th, 2008, 10:13
Tuesday the 9th it is then?

ArthurLovat
December 4th, 2008, 11:01
Apparantly tuesday 9th it is.
20:00 GMT?

Spyke
December 4th, 2008, 13:11
Apparantly tuesday 9th it is.
20:00 GMT?
Yes. I'll join as soon as I can.

Spyke

cpbs
December 4th, 2008, 15:21
The 9th is good for me.

VenomousFiligree
December 7th, 2008, 19:39
9th at 2000 (GMT) it is :)

ArthurLovat
December 7th, 2008, 19:49
Alright then! ^_^

Canaris
December 9th, 2008, 11:32
My GF is sick today, and I'm forced in to nurse mode. I will need to install FG2 on my laptop and play from her house. Shouldn't be a problem, but just a heads up.

VenomousFiligree
December 9th, 2008, 15:39
Re-read the chat log and ready to go! :)

Spyke
December 9th, 2008, 20:03
I'm ready to join but I'm on my laptop. I'm an idiot. Please can someone PM me the server alias? I'll also need to download the ruleset onto this machine. Yaargh. Should have thought of that. Too much else going on in my head.

Also, I can't seem to get FUM pages to load here in this hotel room which is weird.

Spyke

ArthurLovat
December 10th, 2008, 20:42
Hi!

I can offer next monday 15th to and including thursday 18th for the next session! What do you think?

VenomousFiligree
December 10th, 2008, 20:52
Can't do 17th, all others are good. :)

Spyke
December 10th, 2008, 21:01
I'm good for Monday 15th through Wednesday 17th. (Are we also planning to fit in the final To End All Wars as well?)

Spyke

VenomousFiligree
December 10th, 2008, 21:21
(Are we also planning to fit in the final To End All Wars as well?)

Spyke
Would be good :)

cpbs
December 11th, 2008, 23:42
I can do Monday or any day this week besides saturday.

ArthurLovat
December 14th, 2008, 12:26
We have some diffiiculties planning for ZR and the "To End all Wars" adventure MurghBpurn runs.

Since Canaris didn't reply on whether he can do monday, I'd like to postpone the next session again.
I'll check with my calender and post possible dates soon.

Canaris
December 14th, 2008, 17:03
Gah, sorry I thought it was implied earlier. I can do whatever day as long as it's in the evening.

ArthurLovat
December 14th, 2008, 20:02
As I said there is a little confusion with the other party right now. Up until now I don't know if we will play on tuesday and if we do, we can't play tomorrow.
I don't know what to do.

VenomousFiligree
December 14th, 2008, 20:22
Let's go with this one if we're all in agreement

Canaris
December 14th, 2008, 20:51
Uhm, well that's for you guys to sort out. I'm available for this group when ever, except this sunday, so just give me a heads up.

Spyke
December 14th, 2008, 20:52
Just so we're all certain: Tuesday evening 20:00 GMT to play Zombie Run?

Spyke

ArthurLovat
December 14th, 2008, 21:13
I thought monday?
Tuesday 20:00 GMT is fine with me though!

MurghBpurn: So no Daring Tales this week?

VenomousFiligree
December 14th, 2008, 21:36
I can do Monday or Tuesday but not both. I've had no reply from sondermann so we would not have a full party if we played Daring Tales.

cpbs
December 14th, 2008, 21:45
Monday or Tuesday is fine with me, just make it around 20:00GMT

Spyke
December 14th, 2008, 21:55
Monday or Tuesday fine with me as well.

ArthurLovat
December 14th, 2008, 22:34
Then lets make it tuesday! 20:00 GMT!

Spyke
December 14th, 2008, 23:22
Done. See you there! :)

Spyke

Canaris
December 17th, 2008, 11:21
Awesome game last night guys. Louis shooting and Deon's swinging made for some fun drama :) Now I just hope Danny will get to join in the fun next time.

Speaking of which - when is that?

VenomousFiligree
December 18th, 2008, 12:41
Yeah another enjoyable session. Combining Danny's "have a go" attitude and his lack of Fighting skill, it's probably good that he wasn't in the thick of it. I'm sure his moment to shine will come! ;)

ArthurLovat
December 18th, 2008, 16:39
That was a fun game indeed! I have a very healthy feeling of achievement! ^_^

Now that everyone is out of New York we can finally get you on the road. I've already done some work on the next adventure and I hope for some drama and cool action sceness. Gotta raise the zombie-threat a little!

I think it was a good decision to lift the headshot-rule. Those indestructible Z's weren't much fun at all.

How about next monday 22nd for the next session?

VenomousFiligree
December 18th, 2008, 16:58
*wonders if we can trade in the bus* (https://jalopnik.com/360213/the-ten-best-post+apocalyptic-survival-vehicles) :D

I think Monday should be good...

Canaris
December 19th, 2008, 11:11
monday works

Spyke
December 19th, 2008, 21:51
Monday probably doesn't work for me. I'm staying with a friend at the moment. Having said that, he is one of my face-to-face players so he may be up for sitting in on the game with me, or he may be out working that evening, so I can't rule it out just yet.

Spyke

Spyke
December 21st, 2008, 10:41
I've had a chat with said friend and he needs to do some work on Monday evening anyway so he's happy if I play. I can join you for two hours from 20:00 GMT at least. :)

Spyke

ArthurLovat
December 21st, 2008, 17:15
Excellent! Then I'll see you all tomorrow evening at 20:00 GMT! ^_^

cpbs
December 21st, 2008, 18:41
Im out of town on Monday but I should be able to connect around that time. So I should be there, if not, it was because I couldn't get the laptop to work that I have with me.

cpbs
December 22nd, 2008, 19:57
downloading the file, in there in a bit

cpbs
January 3rd, 2009, 15:10
bump this post back up so it doesn't get lost.

Do we know when the next game is being played?

ArthurLovat
January 3rd, 2009, 19:11
Not yet. I need some time for myself right now. I will propose some dates in the next few days.

glacius
January 5th, 2009, 22:36
Soulds like a blast guys, If u need another player send me a message

thanks

ArthurLovat
January 9th, 2009, 14:17
Is everyone ready for the new gaming year?
We need to find out more about Camettesville, guys!

How about thursday, 15th next week? 20:00 GMT?

glacius
January 9th, 2009, 16:21
If u guys have even one spot open, let me in. This sounds so cool. I am available on thurs.

VenomousFiligree
January 9th, 2009, 16:29
Good for me :)

ArthurLovat
January 9th, 2009, 16:46
If u guys have even one spot open, let me in. This sounds so cool. I am available on thurs.

Sorry, but the party is full!

Spyke
January 9th, 2009, 17:42
Is everyone ready for the new gaming year?
We need to find out more about Camettesville, guys!

How about thursday, 15th next week? 20:00 GMT?I can probably make this, might be half an hour late, though.

Spyke

cpbs
January 9th, 2009, 21:50
Im in school all day on Tuesday and Thursdays :(, Im also UTC -6 in the US. So it would have to be Monday, Wed., Friday to be able to make it. :(

Spyke
January 10th, 2009, 09:26
Im in school all day on Tuesday and Thursdays :(, Im also UTC -6 in the US. So it would have to be Monday, Wed., Friday to be able to make it. :(Friday I can make, or Monday or Wednesday the following week.

Spyke

VenomousFiligree
January 10th, 2009, 09:43
Friday I can make, or Monday or Wednesday the following week.

Spyke
Can't do Wednesday, otherwise good for me.

ArthurLovat
January 10th, 2009, 11:29
Since cpbs can't make it next week, I propose monday, 19th.
I'm coming straight from work, but I should be able to make it.

Spyke
January 10th, 2009, 13:09
OK.

Spyke

cpbs
January 11th, 2009, 08:09
19th works for me.

VenomousFiligree
January 11th, 2009, 08:30
Its in the diary :)

Canaris
January 11th, 2009, 18:27
ok and 10 characters

ArthurLovat
January 11th, 2009, 18:41
Great! Then it is set!

Spyke
January 19th, 2009, 18:09
And that means it's tonight at 20:00 GMT, woot!

Spyke

cpbs
January 19th, 2009, 19:35
Can someone PM me the host alias, i had to reinstall my FG.

VenomousFiligree
January 20th, 2009, 21:29
Another excellent session, to bad we suck at combat!!

My non availability dates for the next are: 25th Jan, 28th Jan - 1st Feb

VenomousFiligree
February 2nd, 2009, 21:35
Anyone going to suggest the next date? :)

cpbs
February 3rd, 2009, 00:45
Anytime on Monday, Wed. Friday :)

ArthurLovat
February 3rd, 2009, 00:57
Sorry for keeping you waiting. Real life always gets in the way of roleplaying. That and real-life roleplaying.

I have late-shifts next week, so I can only offer monday or wednesday 21.00 GMT. One hour later than usual.

Spyke
February 3rd, 2009, 09:39
Monday would be great for me. Wednesday not so good, but may be possible.

Spyke

VenomousFiligree
February 3rd, 2009, 10:23
Monday not good, Wednesday possible...

ArthurLovat
February 9th, 2009, 22:27
Canaris and cpbs don't seem to be very active on the forum lately. Let's drop play for this week. I will try to set up some new dates later on.

cpbs
February 9th, 2009, 22:42
Monday Wed. & Fridays are good for me. Just PM when everyone decides on a time. I check my PMs more often this board.
:)

ErsatzPyre
February 10th, 2009, 11:33
Are you out any players and looking for replacements?

ArthurLovat
February 10th, 2009, 11:53
Sorry, I'm not currently looking for new players.

Spyke
February 11th, 2009, 17:27
... Let's drop play for this week. ...That suits me well this week; on the road again, and v. busy.

Spyke

VenomousFiligree
February 17th, 2009, 12:28
My availability dates, for rest of Feb:
20th - 28th

cpbs
February 17th, 2009, 13:24
I can do: 20th, 23rd, 25th, 27th of Feb.

ArthurLovat
February 17th, 2009, 21:33
I'm sorry, I won't be able to play this or next week, because I'm on holidays. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. Don't worry, I won't drop this campaign. We will get to a regular schedule again!
For starters, I propose any evening from march 1st to 3rd.

Spyke
February 18th, 2009, 09:45
I'm good for March 2nd or 3rd. Would really prefer not Sunday 1st, but if all else fails could make it.

Spyke

ArthurLovat
February 18th, 2009, 09:57
I'm sorry, of course I meant 2nd to 4th. Monday to wednesday!

Spyke
February 18th, 2009, 10:03
I'm fine for 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

Spyke

cpbs
February 18th, 2009, 18:35
Im good for the 2nd and the 4th, I have class all day on the 3rd.

VenomousFiligree
February 20th, 2009, 14:21
2nd and 4th good for me, unavailable on the 3rd.

ArthurLovat
February 20th, 2009, 20:43
Then Wednesday 4th it is! Usual time, usual space! ^_^

Spyke
March 4th, 2009, 10:57
Hey, that's tonight! :)

Spyke

ArthurLovat
March 4th, 2009, 11:06
That is correct! ^_^

VenomousFiligree
March 4th, 2009, 15:37
woo hoo :D

cpbs
March 4th, 2009, 18:32
I'll be there. :)

VenomousFiligree
March 4th, 2009, 19:01
Can we be reminded of the alias! :)

cpbs
March 4th, 2009, 19:19
Yes, a reminder on what the alias was would be nice also for me :)

Canaris
March 5th, 2009, 17:48
I'm so sorry guys. The WIFI died completely, and after two hours of fighting it I gave up. It's still not up and running, and I really have no idea what's wrong. Running a fixed cable seems to work, but that means passing through 2 feet of concrete right now. I'll keep working on it.

ArthurLovat
March 5th, 2009, 18:57
No problem! Networks can be a b***h sometimes.
Most of what you missed was a fight anyway. We got the weapons out of the store and ran into some problems at the bus. Turned into a pretty big battle. Oh, and Sarah is probably gonna die...
I'll try to upload the log soon.

Spyke
March 5th, 2009, 22:48
And you've so not missed the end of the fight.

It doesn't look good...

Spyke

cpbs
March 7th, 2009, 02:17
Since Sarah has been bitten and possibly infected, im leaving her lol

VenomousFiligree
March 7th, 2009, 07:55
Since Sarah has been bitten and possibly infected, im leaving her lol

:D

ArthurLovat
March 7th, 2009, 11:05
No, she leaves YOU! ^_^

VenomousFiligree
March 17th, 2009, 16:33
Unfortunately I'm going to be away from 24th March until late April, feel free to carry on and I'll catch up when I get back.

Phil

Canaris
March 22nd, 2009, 20:38
April will be rough for me. We're moving in to a new house, although technically I shouldn't be offline at any point, it might be hard to justify gaming when I should be packing boxes. My "when ever" mode still goes, but you guys need to throw out some dates a few days in advance so I can fit it in.

cpbs
March 22nd, 2009, 20:43
Same here for me, just put some date and times out there and I can fit them in if I can.

Spyke
March 22nd, 2009, 21:02
And I'm going live early April with the first phase of my current project. We may have a full party hiatus on our hands here.

But Saaaaraaaaaahhhhhh........

Spyke

WaTTiK
March 22nd, 2009, 21:42
Hi, i'm really interested in joining this game, is there any room available, i've never played Savage Worlds before. Hope to get an answer soon. My current schedule (with occasionals extra school hours) is:

Monday, Tuesday and Thursday:
- Available from: 5 P.M. - 12 A.M.
Friday:
- Available from: 6 P.M. - 10 P.M.
Sunday:
- Available from: 10 A.M. - 8 P.M.

Hope to get a reply soon.

cpbs
May 3rd, 2009, 08:06
Since April is over, are we all able to get together to finish most of the campaign up ;)

Spyke
May 3rd, 2009, 08:27
I'm not available until May 13th, but, yes, let's get back to it! :D

Spyke

VenomousFiligree
May 3rd, 2009, 09:19
Good to go!

WaTTiK
May 3rd, 2009, 10:03
If there's any room availaible please let me know. Thanks.

cpbs
May 3rd, 2009, 19:52
If there's any room availaible please let me know. Thanks.

I highly doubt it WaTTik but if you PM ArthurLovat, who runs the game, he might be able to answer your question better then we can.

But anyways I am good after the 15th, since the Spring semester will be over by then and the summer semester doesn't start till June.

ArthurLovat
May 4th, 2009, 09:19
Very well! Let's check some gamedates, shall we?

How about tuesday, 19th or the following wednesday and thursday?
Or monday 25th till thursday 28th?

Spyke
May 4th, 2009, 09:42
I'm currently good for any of those dates, I think. :)

Spyke

VenomousFiligree
May 4th, 2009, 11:21
will have to check my duties at work tomorrow

cpbs
May 4th, 2009, 17:54
I should be fine with the 19th, this whole month I am basically free up until June when summer semester starts.

VenomousFiligree
May 5th, 2009, 18:59
19th works for me

ArthurLovat
May 7th, 2009, 08:23
Then I'll block the 19th. Great!

Spyke
May 12th, 2009, 15:50
Works for me too. :)

Spyke

ArthurLovat
May 19th, 2009, 06:53
Hey guys,

I have to cancel our game today. I had a rough weekend and no time to prepare anything and I don't feel very good. I'm sorry to do this at such a short notice. I hope I don't cause you any inconvenience.

I'll post some new possible game-dates soon!

-Lars

cpbs
May 19th, 2009, 06:57
Sounds fine. I hope you get to feeling well and will look forward to some dates ;), can't wait to kill some more zombies.

Spyke
May 19th, 2009, 07:52
No problem. Hope you feel better soon.

Spyke