PDA

View Full Version : Ptolus in 4E campaign recruiting

joshuha
October 18th, 2008, 15:14
*All slots are currently filled, will update if we get any drops*

I am going to be starting a Ptolus campaign using 4th edition rules on Thursday nights. Game time will be 9 PM EST to 12 AM EST every Thursday beginning either October 30th or November 6th.

There are some conversions I did for some of the Ptolus based races/religions for 4E and all of these changes along with the adventure logs, forums, etc. will be hosted on a wikidot page.

Currently I have 3-4 slots free but if you are interested in an "alternate" slot if we have no shows let me know, a city setting like Ptolus can lend itself well to allies coming in to help when needed.

For those unfamiliar with Ptolus, the setting is very urban and I do plan on setting 95% of the adventures within the city walls (and under it of course). A good introduction is the Ptolus player's guide for free on RPG now https://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=11959&it=1.

Since the setting is urban plan on a good mix of political intrigue, lots of skill challenges, and tactical combat in a city setting. More infomation on what races/classes/etc. that are allowed are on the wiki once I send you the address. I do accept people new to both 4E and Fantasy Grounds and am happy to bring new players in to the fold.

ThunderYak
October 18th, 2008, 15:37
I'd love to be included in the game. I've been anxious to play with in the Ptolus setting. You can count me in.

In case it's needed, I'd like to play a fighter.

Habbalah
October 18th, 2008, 17:41
I would be very interested but I couldn't play on Thursday evenings. Any chance of the game being on Tuesday evenings?

joshuha
October 18th, 2008, 19:24
I would be very interested but I couldn't play on Thursday evenings. Any chance of the game being on Tuesday evenings?

Sorry I have face to face game on Tuesdays. Wednesday would probably be the only other day I could do it but for now I want to keep it Thursdays.

RiverRat
October 18th, 2008, 20:41
I am interested as well. Have no idea what I'd like to play. I'll give it some thought.

blacktie347
October 19th, 2008, 03:11
I can play on Thursdays. I'm new to 4e, so I'll probably stick to being a dwarven fighter.

Pheonix-IV
October 19th, 2008, 03:12
This sounds interesting and the time works out for me. I shall look over the book you linked and see what interests me most.

joshuha
October 19th, 2008, 03:31
Looks like all the slots are filled. I may be contacting one or two of you though in case anyone drops before we start.

kcheu
October 22nd, 2008, 20:52
I would be interested also if any drop out. I like to play the wizard type as the cantrips they have offer endless possibilities.

DarkWarder
October 22nd, 2008, 21:21
Sorry I have face to face game on Tuesdays. Wednesday would probably be the only other day I could do it but for now I want to keep it Thursdays.

Any room in your face to face game...Go Noles