PDA

View Full Version : rulesets trouble

alucard621
October 15th, 2008, 00:20
i got FG2 earlier today and for some reason the rulesets arent loading in the actual client. I checked the folders, and what i would presume are all of the defaults are there. I downloaded 4e as well, to see if it was just something with the ones i had, but that wont load either :\ im on 2.2, btw.

Griogre
October 15th, 2008, 00:22
Do you have the lite version of FG? Most rulesets are transfered from the host to the clients (the default d20 ruleset is an exception). The 4E JPG ruleset works that way also. Thus if you are going to just be a player with the lite version you don't have to do anything other than connect to the host to have the ruleset transfer.

alucard621
October 15th, 2008, 00:39
never mind, i just reinstalled it and it works fine now. thanks for the effort, though, i appreciate it.

MeepoSose
October 15th, 2008, 02:07
Hey alucard, did you ever play TradeWars 2002 by any chance?

unerwünscht
October 15th, 2008, 02:30
I still have a TradeWars gold server, tho it isnt turned on at the moment, that was a great old BBS door game.

Oberoten
October 15th, 2008, 07:16
Ahhh... Good old days. :) Used to run both Tradewars and Usurper on my BBS.

- Obe

MeepoSose
October 16th, 2008, 05:04
Yep, good times -- both in the old 1200 baud era and in the "my script is more efficient than your script" modern era. Sorry to derail the thread. I played with/against a guy who went by the name Alucard in TW and just wanted to see if it was the same person. It is a small world.

Meepo Sose -- aka Ramirez, aka DarkElf (in TW)