PDA

View Full Version : 1 shot Sci-fi Savage worlds

kyxmma
October 14th, 2008, 18:28
I would like to run a 1 shot sci fi Savage worlds tonight. The setting is generic. Here is the synopsis.

A very wealthy merchant named Valdis is looking to turn a abandoned space station into a trade station. The station is located in a prime spot but Valdis is curious on why noone has used it in over 10 years. He is hiring you and your partners to inspect the station to see if it is usable.

The game time is 11pm eastern. I know this is a very awkward time and honestly I dont see to many people biting on this one. But I would like to have 4 players. Also the savage world rules will be modified. If your interested post here or send me a pm.

Note: No rule nazi's, and power players. I like to focus on roleplaying with combat also.

ArthurLovat
October 14th, 2008, 19:06
Hi kyxmma,

This sounds like a cool setting and I'm always interested in playing one-shots, especially if it's a non-fantasy setting!

I'm from Germany though (GMT +2) and playing tonight would be a little too spontaneous for me. But if you ever plan another one-shot (and maybe on a weekend ^_^) I'd gladly join in!

I'm a easy-to-run player and prefer a good mixture of roleplay and fast-paced action. I have experience running and playing SW, but I'm neither a rule-lawyer, nor a min-maxing powerplayer! :)