PDA

View Full Version : Free Repository for Fantasy Grounds Resources

EugeneZ
October 10th, 2008, 03:25
Hi folks! Someone asked for a place to host tokens and I also felt that a single unified repository like this is lacking in this community! Specifically, I couldn't find a site where ANYONE can register an account and submit resources. Without further ado:

https://fg2.eugenez.net

Anyone who has content to upload can register an account and start uploading! I will need to approve an upload before it goes live, but once that happens (within 24 hours) you'll see it on the site and anyone can download it without registering.

I've grouped downloads into four categories. If someone feels more should be added, let me know. I also plan to author FG articles and tutorials on this site. If anyone wants to help, register an account and let me know you want to contribute and I will promote you to an article author.

Spyke
October 10th, 2008, 08:32
I've registered, but I can't seem to log in, and (presumably because of this) I get a message saying that I have no authority to submit a file.

Edit: Ah! You get sent an email with a link to activate your account. I probably missed a message that told me that...

Edit: Skins uploaded. Note that I can't seem to enter a short description.

Spyke

EugeneZ
October 10th, 2008, 16:06
Thanks Spyke! I've approved your submissions. The upload form is a mite confusing and I am defintiely planning on improving it int he next couple days. There is a Description field and a Short Description field... below the Short Description field is a checkbox that is enabled by default that will autogenerate the short description using what you entered in the regular Description. If you uncheck it, you can enter you own custom short description.