PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Saga Edition Game

ShadowedKnight
October 10th, 2008, 01:13
Well, another attempt at running a game......

I will be running a Star Wars Saga Edition game set in the Clone Wars Era. I have 4 players and will allow an additional two more players to join in the game as I feel it may or may not be beneficial to the game.

We have decided on a few things, but not many.

Game day will most likely be Friday some time in the night to allow for all the players to gather. We will be playing on a neutral faction set up to allow each player to access the groups they want to without hampering others. I will be allowing the use of every book and merely require that certain ideas be explained to me.

We haven't decided on a set level yet, but that can be easily remedied.

ArthurLovat
October 10th, 2008, 13:17
Hello!

Cool idea!
Will this be a campaign or just a single adventure? And do you plan on always playing weekends?
For me weekdays would be more convenient for campaign play.

- Lars

ShadowedKnight
October 11th, 2008, 07:14
I apologize for the inconvenience but yes, it'll always be Fridays as I am busy during the Weekdays due to school and what not...I apologize for that, and it will be a campaign.

I only have one slot left open now, but that is still one slot

ArthurLovat
October 11th, 2008, 10:18
Hey, no need to apologize! I'm the one who has the inconvenient timetable! ^_^
Unfortunately I cannot commit to regular play on weekends, although I'd love to be part of a Star Wars campaign. :(
I wish you good luck in finding that last player and lots of fun!^^

-Lars

ShadowedKnight
October 11th, 2008, 13:22
Well hope someone decided to join. We decided on a set starting level of 3, and that all rolls will done before me on FG so that way they don't think someone cheated. (paranoid players O.o)

We have in the group as of now (8:18 EST Saturday October 11th):
1. Eth, Miraluka Dark Jedi (Jedi)
3. Gral, Feeorin Pirate (Scoundrel/Soldier)
4. 1-ID, a prototype upgrade to the Magnaguard (Droid Soldier)
5. Mo'Boom, an angry Wookie demolition expert (Soldier)
6. Cyrus Korr, a peace loving Jedi Padawan (Jedi)

As you can see....combat heavy in a sense, but they all enjoy roleplaying and haven't actually gotten into combat.

We played one session and it was only RPing and only lasted like an hour (was working towards the combat when a player had to leave, private issues).

We are awaiting a 6th player to make things all the more fun

EDIT: Also, we have decided that it will be 8PM EST Fridays (as that allows me leeway to stay up late doing homework on Thursday for my college classes)

EDIT 2: Well, it seems the group is full now as I got a message for the final player.

ShadowedKnight
October 22nd, 2008, 03:34
Well, it seems I have a new slot open as one of my players had to take a break due to the inability to arrive on the date of the game.

So I am looking for one player to play on Fridays at 8 PM EST. I hope we get someone to play. Any one is welcome and they can be whatever race and class that they find best fitting to themselves as long as they obey the rules of the session.

EDIT: They've had 3 sessions and a bit of combat, have leveled up to 4....but they haven't actually done much so it won't be hard for a fresh player to get right into the course of things. I can also supply the chat logs so someone can look and see what happened previously any way.

middlemonster
October 24th, 2008, 22:50
Just in case you didn't get my pm, I need the alias for the server, thanks.

EDIT: Only 1 hour till the game starts and no reply yet, doesn't look good. I'll wait a little longer, but I don't wanna sit and stare at my email so I will check it in a half hour. I hope I get a reply by then, cause I'm pretty excited about playing.

If I miss the email, have fun and maybe I can join you next Friday.

Sakumbe
October 25th, 2008, 04:07
This sounds good, I think I'll join the fun. Though, I must admit, I've yet to play the Star Wars version, what stuff would I need to start it?