PDA

View Full Version : No license key for lite, and also only one lite

Dadamh
October 9th, 2008, 17:19
I recently purchased 1 full license and 4 lites, for running a 4e D&D campaign. Paypal charged me the full $99 or so for this purchase. Now, Fantasy Grounds "Order History" is showing me owning one license for each, at a total of $63. Where did the extra money go? I'd like to get credit for the other licenses I purchased.

Also it only lists a license for the full version. This is a problem as I rather need the four lite licenses I paid for. I emailed [email protected] about both of these problems, in separate emails, on Tuesday night, but have yet to get any response.

Since the company apparently reads this board, could someone step in and fix my order? I'd like to have this all resolved as quickly as is reasonable.

ShadoWWW
October 9th, 2008, 17:50
I have the same problem as well. I mailed to the support, but no response received as well. I considered to buy FG for a long time, because it's the most expansive tabletop program on the market. I considered to buy Battlegrounds. Finally, I chose to buy FG, because it has the biggest community and I thought Smite Works is a company I can trust with fair support. This issue disapointed me very much. The error is not the main issue, but the feedback is. If I compare it with ProFantasy, where they have 30 days money back warranty, their support answers in 24 hours etc. I'm really disapointed and I hope somebody from Smite Works will soon answer here or on mails.

Griogre
October 9th, 2008, 18:14
Bear in mind Smiteworks is in Finland so if you are in the Americas they are on a different Day/Night schedule.

ShadoWWW
October 9th, 2008, 18:51
Bear in mind Smiteworks is in Finland so if you are in the Americas they are on a different Day/Night schedule.

Well, I'm from the Czech republic. So, it's the same time zone (CET).

Dupre
October 9th, 2008, 19:36
An update done to our store roughly 24-hours ago introduced an issue with license generation. This has been resolved and all the affected orders fixed. You should have the missing licenses in your inbox now. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

ShadoWWW
October 9th, 2008, 21:03
I was disapointed, but I'm very happy now. :) The story has the happy end and I fully trust you again. Thanks a lot for your effort.