PDA

View Full Version : Creating Modules for the Library

LuckyRob
October 3rd, 2008, 06:12
I've got what I'm suspecting is a pretty easy question, but I've been reading through the forums and unable to find an answer on my own.

I'm trying to create another Resource Book for my FG2 campaign, separate from the other ones there as well as the Adventure Modules that I can create in a seperate instance and just export. I'd like to create something that shows up in the Library with the other core rulebooks.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Tenian
October 3rd, 2008, 11:30
This thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6967) may help. I believe it is very similar to what you are trying to do

LuckyRob
October 5th, 2008, 00:17
Thanks for the response, Tenian. I did some more research and got a test module created in the library, though its just gibberish for now.

I'm glad it was you that answered. I've been trying to use your parser for the 4e products and then use the output file as a my client.xml file for the module. But the parser requests a long series of inputs that I'm not sure to do with.

Example:fluff file, modestring, etc.

Anywhere I can find a tutorial on how to use these?

Thanks!

Tenian
October 5th, 2008, 02:22
Actually it's better to ask that over on FourUglyMonsters.com in the 4E Development Group forum.

Stop over there and me or someone else will be happy to explain what the files do :)