PDA

View Full Version : Babylon 5: War of the Queens

Valarian
October 2nd, 2008, 12:58
A retired Earthforce soldier is killed on Babylon 5, and a Gaim may be involved. The Gaim ambassador to Babylon 5 asks you to investigate this unlikely event.

Game starts: Friday 24th October 2008 running every two weeks
Game time: 8pm UK time - click to see what this means for you (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=24&month=10&year=2008&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=136)
Session length: 3 hours

The game is for 5th level characters, using Mongoose's Babylon 5 2nd edition rules (d20 OGL).
I'll run a character building session at the same time on 10th October 2008.

Ephyzul
October 2nd, 2008, 15:27
I'll join up and do both your Babylon 5 and the game Waldo will be doing.

Waldo Pepper
October 2nd, 2008, 16:42
That would be cool. Both Val & I have been playing on Friday nights for a while but we've been cursed by a lack of consistent players making keeping a game going very difficult. I'd love to find a core of 4-5 dedicated players so we could game reliably.

VenomousFiligree
October 2nd, 2008, 16:49
I'd love to find a core of 4-5 dedicated players so we could game reliably.

I'f only my job would let me, so many good games starting up at the moment.

Spyke
October 2nd, 2008, 21:50
Agreed. There's a real buzz developing at the moment. There also seems to be a movement towards one-shots, albeit lasting up to four or five sessions, rather than ongoing campaigns, which I think is also healthy and perhaps is a better model for VT play, where people can build relationships across multiple groups.

I'm tempted by both your Babylon 5 game, Valarian, and Waldo's SW game, but can't make Friday nights reliably.

Have fun,
Spyke

Waldo Pepper
October 3rd, 2008, 06:42
My Friday game will be episodic which means you don't need to make it to every session: However, the episodes will span 2-4 sessions each so truly sporadic attendance wouldn't be possible.

Valarian
October 3rd, 2008, 06:55
This one would also be the same. Commitment required for between 4 to 6 sessions at a time, but not between scenarios/episodes.

Spyke
October 4th, 2008, 11:56
I'll keep this in mind and watch out for times when I can get a reasonable string of alternate Fridays lined up. :)

Both games look good.

Spyke

Ephyzul
October 10th, 2008, 17:54
Unfortunately i dont think i will be able to commit to these sessions so I shouldn't probably start. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to join the group.