PDA

View Full Version : New C&C Blacktooth campaign Sat or Sun am GMT +1:00

Sakusammakko
September 29th, 2008, 19:36
I haven’t seen many Castles & Crusades games advertised on this forum so I’d like to start a new mini-campaign using the Blacktooth modules. My thought is that this short campaign (2-3 adventures) would introduce newcomers to C&C and FGII. We’d all get some practice using the tools and having some fun. This is your chance to learn a new ruleset, experiment with a new PC, meet some other players and do some gaming without an extended commitment.

The game would run every 2-3 weeks on Sat or Sun 5-9am GMT +1:00. That’s Fri/Sat night in the US, Sat/Sun morning in Europe and Sat/Sun evening in Japan & Australia.

We’ll need 4-6 players to get the game started. I’ve already pre-generated a number of characters for you to choose from. Once you’re confirmed in the game, I’ll send out a Quick Start Guide to the rules, the list of characters to choose from and some very brief campaign notes.

You’ll need to have your own copy of FGII. The C&C PHB (and hopefully the characters) will be loaded locally in our first session. We’ll use Skype for those that want a voice component.

If you’re interested, send me a PM (to sakusammakko) with your playing background and preferences for playing times (i.e. Sat or Sun, etc.). I’ll invite you to the game on the Game Calendar.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=338

Hope to hear from you soon!

thehorrors
September 30th, 2008, 19:40
im new to c&c but have the core books and love how simple this game looks fast and streamlined

Sakusammakko
September 30th, 2008, 21:49
Be sure to tell me your time zone and the day you prefer to play.

tenkar
October 2nd, 2008, 02:26
I could definitely get into this :)

willquestion
October 3rd, 2008, 21:13
I'd love to join your group! I'm on Central time (-06:00) and I'm getting the C&C PHB now so I can begin to learn the rules. I've played D&D 3rd and 4th, and I'm hoping C&C will be a breath of fresh air because I don't like to be bogged down with too many rules. About days to play, I'm fine with either or even playing both days. It's up to the rest of group I guess.
~Will

Sakusammakko
October 10th, 2008, 17:56
Hi!

You can still join this group if you'd like to do a little Castles & Crusades gaming.