PDA

View Full Version : Looking for NWod or Vampire Requiem

turelus
September 28th, 2008, 14:59
Hey I was wondering if anyone currently runs or wanted to run a NWoD or Vampire Requiem game? I'm currently DM'ing a D&D 3.5 campaign for some friends every Sunday but come December will be putting the campaign on hold for a while and thought it might be a good time to try something new.

I'm pretty new to the d10 system I have played one NWoD session ST'd by one of my mates but he gave up after that one session so I never really got into it, I own most the core books for the game and REALLY want to give it a try I love the idea of it and how the rules work, Because of my limited play I should warn that I may be slow with the rules for a while.

Any way if any one is interested or looking for a new player please make a post or send me a PM.

Mobius
September 30th, 2008, 14:39
Hey,

I'd be interested in running a Vampire Sabbat game. But I'd have to do it over skype as my typing skills are terrible.

M.

turelus
October 1st, 2008, 23:43
Hey sorry for my late reply I have been busy working on some DND stuff.
I'm not really sure on what a sabbat game would entail, I did have a look in the requiem book for info on them but saw nothing, only time I have seen them is in the video game at the start (haven't got very far) so I would have to talk about that.

As for Skype I'm not that keen on chat programs for online rpg, I use TS for my DND group but we mainly sit in silence and just use it for quicker rule clarification.

turelus
October 25th, 2008, 23:57
I figured I would give this a bump and one last go to see if any one wants to ST.

turelus
November 7th, 2008, 13:20
Okay so I lied about that being my late post! we all sell out some time :P

So yeah with this (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9238) awesome ruleset in development by PneumaPilot (my new hero) I was wondering if any one wanted to get together and maybe make a WoD group? I've seen lots of replies in that thread and I'm hoping that most of you are fans and hoping for a game so lets set one up!!! just sign up for now and maybe when we have a working ruleset (assuming PneumaPilot has no problems from WW) we can sort out who wants to ST?

Valarian
November 7th, 2008, 18:57
I'd be interested in a UK evening game. I'm not that keen on using Skype or suchlike.

turelus
November 7th, 2008, 23:42
Well I have a friend who will loan me use of his TeamSpeak server if the group really wants voice chat but I'm not bothered either way. I just REALLY want to play a WoD game!

Valarian
November 8th, 2008, 07:38
Is the rules or the setting? I'm running a WitchCraft game currently on Sunday evenings. The setting I'm running is (loosely) based on the Dresden Files books of Jim Butcher (until the actual RPG game comes out). A little different from the WoD, but the same genre.

PneumaPilot
November 9th, 2008, 04:17
Turelus, what time is 8PM CST to you in England? We play on Thursdays from 8 to 11.

turelus
November 9th, 2008, 10:58
I think its about 01:00 - 04:00 Give or take an hour as I never know when you daylight savings changes any more. I really wish I could join but that's not a great time for me. I DM for a D&D campaign at the moment for a guy in NY and my local friend and the only way were able to play with the time difference is every Sunday 15:00 - 18:00 then 19:30 - 22:00 GMT which means my poor mate in NY is getting up at 10:00 every Sunday just to play D&D.

Thanks for the offer though man, I honestly wish I could join.

PneumaPilot
November 9th, 2008, 14:07
Aww, that's too bad. Well, best of luck to you then. Hopefully, I'll get this ruleset really snazzed up and legally approved soon.

turelus
November 9th, 2008, 20:31
I would like to mention that I have a local friend who I DM for who is interested in joining as well but as a player and not a ST so that's three of us now I think.

turelus
December 21st, 2008, 00:39
Any one out there interested in story telling yet? still a couple of UK guys here looking.

Plissken
December 22nd, 2008, 00:51
I'm interested in Storytelling! But...I live in the U.S. P.S.T....so don't know how times would work out.

Plissken
December 22nd, 2008, 01:39
What times are you planning on playing?

turelus
December 23rd, 2008, 11:05
I guess the best times would be an evening for me, but I'm sure that will conflict with your times.