PDA

View Full Version : DnD 4e (Scales of War) Game Looking for One Player

EugeneZ
September 21st, 2008, 05:14
Hi folks! Our DnD 4e group is looking for a sixth player to round out the team. We are a pretty loose and friendly group. We like combat but we also do a lot of RPing. Some of us are better RPers, some are better at combat but we try to balance things out. We're pretty easy-going, so if you're looking for a group where we blaze through everyone's turns and roleplay our characters down to the last tee, you'll be dissapointed. But if you're looking for some balanced, every-day fun, I think you might like our group.

We're easy-going, but we have little patience for players who don't respect our play times and devote some time to the group. We meet on time, and we occassionally do change the time we play but when we do we make sure the new time is okay with everyone and everyone will still be there on time.

In other words, I don't foresee this group falling apart at the seams. We want to finish Scales of War (18 adventures, takes you from lvl1 to lvl30). We're already half-way through the first adventure, Rescue At Rivenroar, but I will find some sensible way for our group to recruit your character.

We meet every Saturday at 5 PM Eastern Time and go to 10 PM, though sometimes we go longer if everyone's okay with it and isn't tired. Lastly, we use Skype (free) for out-of-character talk, including "my character searches the door for traps" stuff but if it's any form of roleplaying or inter-character communication, we do it in chat.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Atras
September 30th, 2008, 20:27
With another 5 hour session out of the way, have you guys finished Rescue At Rivenroar? I think I'd like to participate, is there still a spot - I would probably want to play as a Dragonborn Fighter.

EugeneZ
October 1st, 2008, 00:43
We haven't finished Rescue at Rivenroar yet but once we do we'll be moving on to the rest of the Scales of War adventures. We'll stick to it until level 30, I think, I really like what they've put out so far.

Anyway, shoot me an e-mail at eugene.zar (at) gmail (dot) com and we'll continue this discussion there... for anyone else looking at this thread, for the time being I'm no longer accepting new players... I'll post here again if that changes. Thanks!