PDA

View Full Version : Goose Egg Productions - Want monsters?

Sigurd
September 17th, 2008, 07:31
I'm trying to get my head around making modules and getting stuff into campaigns so I am announcing.... (Tiny drum roll) Goose Egg Productions.

Submit to the Goose Egg!

That's right zero, nadda, nothing. At Goose Egg we intend to gather some OGL material for nothing, turn it into a product that has nothing wrong with it, and exchange it for twice as much ---- Still Nothing!

We promise our deadlines will be late, our artwork probably nonexistant, and we will be the best value in the industry!

Anyone who has written stuff that is clearly OGL and wishes to submit work to us is welcome to post in this thread. Artwork, Images, links to other work, or materials is welcome.
For this project our focus will be monsters.

Sigurd
Captain of the big Goose Egg!

My first project is a module of OGL Monsters. But you may post other OGL resources into this thread if you like.

My rules

I'll accept almost anything thats 3.5 and OGL.

I will abide by the OGL license and all material must be OGL. Once its on the net I will not be responsible for where it goes or bringing it back. Make it something you're proud of and hope it has life in other games and products.

Honest mistakes: typos, mistakes of attribution, or faulty material will be corrected at the first opportunity. We do not intend to challenge legal copyright.

I need a real name for the author(s) and a reasonable assurance that you did write it. So send me a PM from the identity that wrote it with your real name and any short info you'd like included with the work.

I am really trying to treat everyone right. Please don't submit someone else's work, slightly rehashed or reworked. Work must be clearly released by the copyright holder.

I may make small editorial changes to fit themes or data structures for the collection. For example a 'magical beast' might become a fey type if it fits better or improves the collection over all.

I will try to show each contributor pre release versions for approval but I DO NOT PROMISE THIS. People get lost on the net, and I don't want to hold up everyone else's work to get difficult approvals.

We will strive to treat others as we wish to be treated.

Other people may work under the GooseEgg banner and I want to treat them well too.

Sigurd

I'm looking to have fun with this but produce something good and treat people well.

Sigurd
September 17th, 2008, 07:45
You may send questions, submissions, and friendly words to gooseegg000 'at' gmail dot com

You may also pm me on this site.

Yes that's Gooseegg with 2 ee's because that's how you spell Goose Egg and three Zeros because we pay Nothing for Production, Nothing for the artist, and charge Nothing for the product.

Sigurd
Goose Egg Captain