PDA

View Full Version : RPGA Players & DM's Unite!

Talen
September 16th, 2008, 21:35
Since there have been a few of us talking about running RPGA games and more than a few players expressing interest, the group I started running with this month has suggested we try to pool resources.

We're looking for both players and DM's. Right now, we are running full games twice a month at minium and my plan is to run delves on alternating weeks so that there is some gaming at least on a weekly basis. If we can get more DM's, there will be more opportunities.

You dont even need to be a current RPGA member to join - I have membership applications for newcomers...heck DM's dont have to join at all as I will sanction the events and even provide the RPGA module converted into RPGA format!

If you're interested, we have a Yahoo group up at https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/RPGA_Group/ with alot of information already and we can discuss pooling resources or moving to another location if the response is large enough.

unerwünscht
September 16th, 2008, 21:48
I am an RPGA DM, but I would only hurt your case, so I will respectfully decline this. But good idea.. Hope it works out well for you.