PDA

View Full Version : Scales of War Sunday Night CST

Azrael1415
September 15th, 2008, 17:16
A fairly new DM running the Scales of War adventure path from Dungeon magazine. I'll be using my CPU Gaming Clans' website to facilitate signup and news and we'll use our Ventrilo server for voice chat during the game.

When: Sunday nights @ 8pm CST (6pm PST/10pm EST & 2am GMT.) Sessions to take 3-4 hours. Hopefully ready to start by Sunday, Sept. 28th (still putting RoR in FGII and getting PCs lined out.)

Ruleset: JPG_4e 1.0.2

Players: New and experienced players welcomed. Wanting to get group of 5. Will be using a signup system off my clan forums.

Characters: Player-created but need to be pre-approved by DM before 1st adventure. Will start at level 1.

Requirements: FGII Lite/Full v.2.2.0; JPG_4e Ruleset (will auto-download upon login); Ventrilo (LINK (https://www.ventrilo.com/dlprod.php?id=1)) & a microphone. Players will also need to register on my clan's website (LINK (https://s3.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=10242))

My Contact Info: Email: [email protected]; AOL IM: Azrael1415; XFire IM: Azrael1415

Thanks!

Peronthious
September 16th, 2008, 20:10
Seems like it could be interesting, I've heard good things about this campaign. I'm new to 4E and currently have an elf ranger I'm playing around with, but that's quite moldable at the moment. All registered at the site, so hopefully there'll be enough interest to get this going.

Azrael1415
September 16th, 2008, 20:21
Awesome. Yes. Feel free to read through the existing posts and post if you want. Go ahead and e-mail your Ranger to me and I'll get him (her?) posted with the other approved characters. Once I get home from work I'll get you hooked up with our Ventrilo server info. Thanks!

-Az

arris138
September 17th, 2008, 01:57
Looking forward to joining up as well. I'm going to go over the website tonight, but I've been wanting to try maybe a wizard in 4e, so I'll probably go with that.

Rondor
September 17th, 2008, 14:27
Hi:

I am interested in this campaign as well as it sounds great and the timing works well for me. However, where can I get the 4e ruleset so I can make a character? Thanks in advance!

middlemonster
September 20th, 2008, 22:37
I'm interested, and wondering which supplements will be usable? I recently acquired a copy of the forgotten realms players guide and have read many dragon articles that include new races and classes, like the warforged and the artificer.

Please let me know what legitimate RPGA sources we can use. Then I will decide what character I wish to play.

Azrael1415
September 23rd, 2008, 06:32
This game is now filled. Thank you!