PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Tokens

icedcrow
September 14th, 2008, 05:02
I have had this reoccuring problem a few times now. When I click my token box, nothing pops up at all. (The token window does not appear)

To fix this I start a new campaign and move my character data over and it works for that session (token window appears and all is fine) but as soon as the app is closed and reopens, my token window won't open again.

Anyone have this issue before?

Foen
September 14th, 2008, 10:30
This has been reported in this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8969&page=2), but I haven't seen any fix for it yet.

Foen

Griogre
September 15th, 2008, 03:01
Yeah the work around seems to be doing what you are doing. I'd like to know what is triggering it. What ruleset do you have?

Goblin-King
September 15th, 2008, 06:35
Could this be an issue with the fact that sheet positions are saved? If you maximize the application, move the token box to the bottom right corner, and start again with a smaller window, the box might not be visible. Try resizing the window or deleting/renaming the CampaignRegistry.lua file in the campaign folder.

Another thing to try is to go to the usersettings folder under the campaign directory, and deleting/renaming the tokens_[your-username] file found there. This will reset changes you've made to your token box, in case they're causing trouble. If that is the case, I would love to see the contents of any broken files in order to see if there's a bug involved.

zabulus
September 15th, 2008, 08:25
As an extra warning: if you do delete your campaignregistry.lua, you also delete any setup you have done in your combat tracker. Just so you know :)

icedcrow
September 15th, 2008, 17:03
I'm using the latest 4.0 ruleset.

The only way to fix it is for me to do what i said above.

Griogre
September 15th, 2008, 20:10
You should post this on the FUM forums too. I ran Friday using the 4E ruleset and had no problems other than one player showing a different value initiative value on the player combat tracker from everyone else.

GothamGamemaster
September 27th, 2008, 16:41
I have had this reoccuring problem a few times now. When I click my token box, nothing pops up at all. (The token window does not appear)

To fix this I start a new campaign and move my character data over and it works for that session (token window appears and all is fine) but as soon as the app is closed and reopens, my token window won't open again.

Anyone have this issue before?

This problem keeps happening to me and it also happens to the Personalities box as well.

Video: Nvidia GeForce 8400M GT