PDA

View Full Version : H1-3 in 4e Forgotten Realms, Tuesday Nights

Raised
September 10th, 2008, 21:22
I know people have probably played through Keep on the Shadowfell a billion times, but I'm posting up a game to see if there would be any interest in playing through Keep on the Shadowfell, Thunderspire Labyrinth, and Pyramid of Shadows (Modules H1-H3) with some of my own modifications and run in the Forgotten Realms setting.

You aren't required to use any Forgotten Realms backgrounds (or even be familiar with The Realms,) but if you have the 4e Realms information either from the books or from the free stuff offered by WoTC, you can work that into your character.

The game would typically start at 8pm PST Tuesdays, although there is a possibility of moving it a bit. Please reply with what character you'd be interested in playing and an email address you can be reached at. Thanks!

Newawd
September 11th, 2008, 21:02
I would seriously consider such a campaign... depending on minor time shifts. If it could start at 7 instead of 8 and run for ~3 hours that would be a huge step towards me joining up. I'm currently slated for a campaign that starts at 6:30 on Wednesdays... but it only has 2 players. I have never played through any of any of the Hx modules, and would LOVE a chance to do so.

Message me and I'll give you an email: newawd

Thanks,
Jared

middlemonster
September 12th, 2008, 15:39
I could definately play 8pm Tuesday evenings. I live in PST so its perfect. I'd love to start in an H1 campaign. What races are allowed? If possible I'd like to play a Gensai. Let me know so I can pick a class, I'd like to test out the Swordmage class if thats okay with you. If not I'll play a Half-Elf Warlock/Wizard.

Malken
September 13th, 2008, 18:19
That's a perfect time zone for me, since Im good on tue/thu after 9:30 PM ET. Would be interested as well.

xPhineasx
September 13th, 2008, 23:05
9:30 PM EST works perfectly for me as well...but only if the game is slated for 3 hour sessions or so. anything later would be a problem since i have to work the next day.

would plan on playing a TWF dwarven ranger...though he plays much more like a fighter (and may MC later).

p

middlemonster
September 14th, 2008, 06:55
Hey Raised did you get my PMs?

Paytun
September 14th, 2008, 11:28
Sounds fun to me PM me if you need more :)

Raised
September 14th, 2008, 21:00
I've unfortunately had some things come up irl which prevents me from running a game at this time. I apologize to everyone for not getting back to them, I'll contact you if things change. Thanks!