PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night D&D 4.0, H1 Keep of the Shadowfell: 8PM-1AM PST(GMT-8 )

Griogre
September 9th, 2008, 22:33
I currently have five players and am looking for one more. The sixth player hasn’t been able to make it. The party is currently a Paladin, Warlord, Cleric, Rogue, and Fighter. The other player was running a Warlock. The other players would prefer the warlock be replaced with a Wizard, however. That is up to you, though. Because this is a learning experience, I am requiring no doubling up on character classes so we can get a chance to see the widest varity of classes in action.

We normally play very consistently every Friday and I am looking for a mature player who will show up and contribute. Please note this is a late night game if you are not near a west coast time zone. This is a regular game and while I have decided to run H2 after H1 I’m not sure what I will run after that.

The goal of playing the H1 module is learning the new rules, having fun and doing some role playing. I the characters are about half way through the module and just shy of 2nd level. New characters would start at the same XP as the old ones. Obviously, if you have already played or read Keep on the Shadowfell or Thunderspire Labyrinth this would ruin this game for you.

I use a dedicated Teamspeak server for voice so you will also need a working mic and headphones or a headset in addition to Fantasy Grounds. PM or respond to the thread if you are interested.

Pheonix-IV
September 10th, 2008, 13:08
Hmm, tempting.

Griogre
September 11th, 2008, 03:22
I had a guy from New Zealand in the group for a while. I don't think it is a bad time on Saturday for you.

middlemonster
September 11th, 2008, 07:47
I could definitely play I live on the Pacific Coast and I definately could play a Wizard, I love em.

P.S. pick me over Pheonix, cause he's a douche...

;p --> pheonix

Griogre
September 11th, 2008, 20:39
Despite being tempted, Pheonix didn't give in to temptation - must have a strong will defense.

I sent a PM to you middlemonster.

Sakusammakko
September 11th, 2008, 21:03
Griogre,

I am GMT +1:00 and have no problems getting up early in the morning for a learning experience with 4e. Would be happy to play a Wizard.

I'll send you a PM in case you're still looking for someone.

Griogre
September 11th, 2008, 23:08
Thanks for all the interest. I believe the slot is filled.

Pheonix-IV
September 12th, 2008, 06:40
Despite being tempted, Pheonix didn't give in to temptation - must have a strong will defense.

I sent a PM to you middlemonster.

Actually, i did the numbers and realised that in order to make this game i'd have to cut one of my other games short, since it recently moved into a later timeslot due to jobs getting in the way.

Oh well, mm will have fun at least :P

middlemonster
September 12th, 2008, 14:59
Hey cool thanks for the invite, Pheonix is actually pretty cool. I was just messing around. ;]