PDA

View Full Version : DM of 3 games looking to play (CDT) in 4e campaign

balth
September 9th, 2008, 07:45
Hi everyone!

I'm currently running not one or two, but three weekly 4e campaigns. That being said, I am looking to join a 4e group; preferably lower levels and a campaign that runs like clockwork, weekly.

I am available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays from 6pm-12am CDT (GMT -6), although Tuesdays come with a caveat that I must be gone every 4th Tuesday of the month due to extracurricular prerequisites.

Unfortunately, my days are pretty inflexible. The 6pm start time is inflexible, because honestly some days it takes me even a couple mins more than that to get home from work; but usually that should not be a problem. End time is negotiable, as I am a night owl.

I love RP, and thrive where it does. I can also fit in with 'RP-lite,' but do not prefer to play just straight hack and slash; I have a myriad of strategy roleplaying games for consoles/computers that fill that need.

I will play what is needed for the group; but that being said, I do kind of have my heart set on either an Eladrian or Elven Ranger :D

I have no problem keeping OOC separate from character knowledge, and I seriously frown on people who metagame. Very easy going guy, priorities straight and a professional; just looking for a good group of adventurers to run with.

Lastly, I type all day for work, so I'm definitely preferential to games using Skype or Vent!

Erm, can't think of anything else, have references from FGII if you need 'em/want them; thank you for your time!

Mark/Balth

balth
September 10th, 2008, 01:10
Thanks to the folks that pm'd me, I found a Wed. night game :)