PDA

View Full Version : Player looking for 3.5 group

Billmiester
September 7th, 2008, 20:20
Am looking for a group that usually plays on weekends pacific standard time.
I am familiar with FG and am flexible with any campaign.

Andrepartthree
September 18th, 2008, 17:12
If so .. would you be interested in a version 3.5 / 3.0 game? "The World of Anima" thread in this forum by Cirra (think it's on the second page of the forum at this point) has more info on the game... we're looking for someone to play a 12th level evil aligned "bad guy" (or "bad girl" , don't want to sound like a male chauvenist here ;) ) since all the "good guy" slots are filled up in the other campaign Cirra is running .. Cirra puts a big emphasis on role playing meaning she'd like a somewhat detailed write up of the character's background and personality... so far Thursday night is looking like the best night for the players so far but doesn't necessarily have to be Friday, if you're interested let us know what your availability is ? :) You can PM me back if you like - sounds odd I know but Cirra's uses me as a sort of "go-between" for potential players and herself - seriously! (laughs)... again please let me know if you're interested ;) ..

Malken
September 18th, 2008, 22:15
That sounds interesting, thursday evenings/nights Im free, but after 9 pm ET, till pretty much 2-3 am ET. Never played an evil character before though, but have a really good story about one.