PDA

View Full Version : Checking interest in Conan 2e

Habbalah
September 7th, 2008, 05:14
I'm kind of interested in running an mature-theme, urban-based campaign for Conan 2e. I'm in the central time zone and would probably run the game every other Monday night at about 6pm central. The soonest I could start would be Sept 29.

Would anyone be interested in this campaign? Would another day/time work for everyone?

The Overlord
September 7th, 2008, 15:27
Sounds interesting, do you have more details?

bttrthnu
September 7th, 2008, 16:23
I might be interested in this. I love the Conan world. Just gotta get a copy of the book.

Habbalah
September 7th, 2008, 21:57
No details as of yet. I was checking to see if anyone would even be interested enough to give it a try. What I have in mind right now is a few adventures that take place within a large city. But, eventually letting the group kind of deciding their own path. One of the things I have in mind is that the group would be working together to create their own power group within the city (criminal organization, vigilante group, start a cult, etc). This is in keeping with how Conan became king. So, it would require character's with a good background and motivations. Also, it means that everything won't necessarily involve combat. There will be plenty of opportunities for more social characters like the Noble or Temptress classes. As I read more, I'll post some ideas that come to mind. I'm waiting on another book to come in which will give me more ideas.

Valarian
September 7th, 2008, 22:44
Interested, but unfortunately the wrong continent. The time translates as the wee small hours for me. Have fun raiding the tombs and temples ;)

Telemaco
January 30th, 2010, 14:12
anyone here has the Conan 2e Ruleset for FG2?

thx!

Darkmind
January 31st, 2010, 03:12
Is anyone running a Conan Game? I would be interested if there was

Belizan
February 3rd, 2010, 03:44
That's some nice Necro posting. I doff my hat to you sir 8).