PDA

View Full Version : Player seeking Saga Edition Star Wars campaign.

Robert2077
September 3rd, 2008, 03:43
I'd be very interested in getting into a good beginners type game for the Saga Star Wars rpg. I have all of the Saga books released so far and can be flexible as far as scheduling goes. Feel free to send me a PM or email be at [email protected].

Honduras
September 7th, 2008, 15:07
I'd actually be interested in a Saga campaign as well.

Onyxmoron
September 7th, 2008, 17:35
I would love to join a Star Wars Saga Edition game too, as a player.

Please let me know if you find a campaign, by PM or by email ( [email protected] )

Lysander
September 7th, 2008, 20:20
SAGA system is pretty nice.

There's even a set of modules you can download (Dawn of Defiance - DoD) for free that takes place at the end of the Clone Wars Era that uses the SAGA system. It takes characters from 1st to 20th level and forms the basis for what becomes 'The Rebellion'.

I would try to put it together to GM on FG but I have little time to spare and I haven't spent the time to learn FG enough to run it. (also want/need a 2nd monitor before I undertake the GM role in FG.)

I GM DoD on tabletop about once a month and that's stretching it for me. Good luck if you get a group going. :)

ProfMarks
September 8th, 2008, 18:38
Also interested in a Saga game with a reasonable time for a working US east coaster. I have the Saga book, KOTOR and soon the Force Unleashed Sups. I am very comfortable with FG, but have never GM'd before, nor played the Saga so I feel ill equipt to run a game. If someone does come forward, I did want to express my interest.

Rift
September 9th, 2008, 23:19
Is there a Saga ruleset available??

Honduras
September 10th, 2008, 15:59
Yes there is.

Rift
September 10th, 2008, 16:36
Ahh, the search function is my friend. :)

Lysander
September 11th, 2008, 00:33
I'm lazy. Support my continued lazyness and share! :D

Oberoten
September 11th, 2008, 09:18
Say thank you to GoOrange.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7368&page=6&highlight=Star+Wars+Saga+Edition

DedmeetDM
September 15th, 2008, 23:55
If you have not seen this yet.

https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8979