PDA

View Full Version : Looking to join...

Rift
September 2nd, 2008, 23:01
Hello All,

For the last few years, I have been the sole DM of my gaming group. We decided to give FG a try, and I think it's going to work out nicely.

I would like to join a group (either new or existing) in this community as a Player. I really wish that someone in my current group would take over the DM reins for a bit, but it appears to be doubtful that it will happen anytime soon.

I am open to pretty much any system, but I only have the books and info for D&D 3.5, 4E, Ars Magica, and Savage Worlds. I live in the eastern time zone (GMT -5) and am available any weeknight after 9pm, and possibly the weekend (but I'm married with kids so I'm not sure what my weekend availability is).

Thanks!

Valarian
September 3rd, 2008, 08:56
If you don't mind a Sunday afternoon game, there's this: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=320

It's not a campaign as such, we play short scenarios using a variety of game systems. You don't need to have the rules, I'm usually willing to stat a character as long as I get a decent concept from the player. The next game starts in a couple of weeks or so and you'd be welcome to join in. It will be a WitchCraft game (Unisystem), which is available free on Eden Studios' website. We're currently finishing off a Pulp adventure (Savage Worlds), which has one or two weeks left in it. An Ars Magica scenario has also been mentioned at some point, but I don't think the person who'll run it has finished their ruleset as yet.

Atras
September 4th, 2008, 18:16
Available any weeknight after 9pm
I am in a game that has been going on for about 3 sessions so far, and we look like we need replacement characters for some people that seem to have flaked out. We play Mondays at 9pm EST, usually until around midnight, and we are still level 1. Look for "Gate to Carpathia"